PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

renau1g

First Post
"Yes, if this is something that could help with sickness, that would be pretty good. Without our shaman and the spirits here watching over our group, we could get sick easily." the large man adds.

He looks at his large hammer, then at the vines, then back at the hammer. "Hmmm...might not be the best tool" he mutters.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The work of Abraxis' glaive helps, making it somewhat easier to move through the nettles. However, even the long haft of the glaive doesn't allow one to carve a path through without a chance of being scratched by the thorns - shorter weapons will not be helpful.

[sblock=OOC]The grove counts as difficult terrain, and each round of movement requires a DC 10 Reflex save to avoid being scratched. The berries are 60' in, so for PCs with a 30' move that's 4 saves (half move for difficult terrain). Anyone who wishes to brave the grove can go ahead and roll the checks; I'll let you know what you find when you get to the center.[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

""I don't mind going but (looking to Auron) I think you might have a better chance at this than I would. You are more nimble than I. I will also help you with a spell or two."

Lerissa makes some gestures and mumbles in a language no one seems to recognize, heck is it even a language or just babbling...it really seems like babbling. Finally she touches Auron twice.

She casts Guidance and resistance. Adding +1 to your saving throw roll for each.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: If it is a reflex save that is required, Abraxis should probably avoid it. He is semi-nimble, but with four checks he is almost certainly going to fail one of them.

renau1g

First Post
"Very well... spirits, please watch over me" the man intones as he tries to work his way through the thorny plants, he manages to make it through mostly unscathed although one slip draws a light scratch.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Auron picks his way carefully through the dense growth, traveling almost 60 feet and taking only one significant wound. Once he's made it to the center, the thorns are noticeable smaller, but somewhat more densely packed around the lush growth of red berries.

[sblock=Auron]1 point of damage, and make a DC14 Fortitude save.

It'll take 10 minutes and 4 Reflex saves (DC12) to fully harvest the berries, which will provide 12 hand fulls.

Then it's another 4 saves to get back out.[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Auron picks his way carefully through the dense growth, traveling almost 60 feet and taking only one significant wound. Once he's made it to the center, the thorns are noticeable smaller, but somewhat more densely packed around the lush growth of red berries.

[sblock=Auron]1 point of damage, and make a DC14 Fortitude save.

It'll take 10 minutes and 4 Reflex saves (DC12) to fully harvest the berries, which will provide 12 hand fulls.

Then it's another 4 saves to get back out.[/sblock]

Evil DM... no he tells ya.

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis frowns as he watches his companion move through the briar. "Makes me long for a suit of full plate armor."

Remove ads