PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

renau1g

First Post
The large man does well to gather the berries and escape the thorny location, but suffers another scratch. Perhaps it's the lack of proper nutrition since their arrival or lack of rest, or the foreign toxins, but Auron doesn't feel good.

[sblock=ooc]
Reflex saves vs. DC 12 (1d20+12=24, 1d20+12=18, 1d20+12=26, 1d20+12=23, 1d20+12=22, 1d20+12=21, 1d20+12=30, 1d20+12=29) Whoops...apparently I'm not bright. Ok, so using the right bonus of +4, only 1 failure.

fort saves (1d20+4=7, 1d20+4=6) well...that streak was due to end :(

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP5Ges4plp4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
The large man does well to gather the berries and escape the thorny location, but suffers another scratch. Perhaps it's the lack of proper nutrition since their arrival or lack of rest, or the foreign toxins, but Auron doesn't feel good.

[sblock=ooc]
Reflex saves vs. DC 12 (1d20+12=24, 1d20+12=18, 1d20+12=26, 1d20+12=23, 1d20+12=22, 1d20+12=21, 1d20+12=30, 1d20+12=29) Whoops...apparently I'm not bright. Ok, so using the right bonus of +4, only 1 failure.

fort saves (1d20+4=7, 1d20+4=6) well...that streak was due to end :(

YouTube - Ralph Wiggum- They taste like burning
[/sblock]

OOC - Sorry about this, but I'm sure Mikey would have caught it too. Lerissa's spells are only good for 1 minute so they would not be good for your return trip.

IC - Lerissa anxiously awaits the summoner's return. While she waits she will do so next to Aerys to see if she has an idea what he maybe risking for her.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Leaf yawns as he watches the nimble man move through the bushes. Then a though hits him.

"Whose going in there to pull him out should he need it?" he asks in a tone of not me.

[sblock=OOC] DEX of 9 normally 7 right now so that is a big no from yours truly. Also saw the newest pic over at OP - great job on the kilt Mike. :D[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Auron moves very delicately through the thorns and manages to bring out a dozen handsful of the berries with only a couple of scratches. Both are already showing some signs of swelling, and there are painful red whelps forming around them. The young man is feeling somewhat nauseous.

Aerys stands impassively beside Lerissa, watching Auron's trek through the briar patch.

[sblock=OOC]Even without the +1 it looks like only one additional failure, so 2 points of damage, and Auron gains the Sickened condition.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis offers a hand to Auron to steady the young man. "You did well, though I don't like the look of those wounds." He raises an eyebrow and considers the grove. "I suppose we won't be cutting our way through there."

renau1g

First Post
"Ugh, I've felt better, but at least we got these" he declares proudly, holding up the berries. Then winces as a wave of nausea rolls over him.

"Should we keep moving?" Auron asks.

Rhun

First Post
"Let's hope they are worth the risk my friend," says Abraxis. "We should get back under way if we want to make the cove at all today."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Leaf looks on with disdain not ready to congradulate the north man for his success (even though it was surely something he himself couldn't do).

[sblock=OOC] Just going to mark this a a +1 towards the Auron/Leaf friendship.

We are now at zero :p [/sblock]

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa watches as the party member returns and feels strangely whole again. Can it be these people are actually becoming her first "friends"? She notes and then dismisses the odd feelings.

She goes up the the man, looks at the scratches and casts cure light wounds on him. She looks at the berries clutched in his hands, "Nicely done."

Last edited:

Remove ads