Populated Hexes new update

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
A new paid hex for patreons is up, featuring a monastery of eagle-folk monk-assassins, a mountaintop lake fed by a portal to the plane of Elemental Water and guarded by an undine, rules for customizing creatures from the plane of water, and two eaglefolk race-as-class; the normal lophaeti and the qartal, an ascetic warrior monk: https://www.patreon.com/posts/33151227

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
I've uploaded a new pdf to my Patreon, free to all my backers. It is a 7-page document that provides rules for creating new character classes in OSE/BX-style games. It uses rules modified from the AD&D 2e DMG to calculate XP requirements for classes and is applicable for all systems using race-as-class.

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
A Guide to Thieves' Guilds is done and up on drivethrurpg. It's an abstract system for establishing and running thieves' guilds, the name-level alternative to ruling a domain for trickier characters.

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
New (old) hex is up on Drivethru. The Forests of Plenty features a sprite lair containing a gateway that leads to the Pallid Fields hexcrawl, a bonus hex with the lair of a medusa cultist and her daughters, rules for adding spellcasting levels to monsters for Old School Essentials, and revised guidelines for cost of living and determining how much (and how long) it takes to commission items. Link is here: Forest of Plenty -- Hex 16.24 - Third Kingdom Games | DriveThruRPG.com

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
One of my most recent hexes -- the Eyrie of the Eaglefolk -- has been edited and released on drivethru:

It features a monastery of eaglefolk monks perched high above a mountain lake, rules for two playable race-as-class versions of the eaglefolk, and random tables to generate elemental type creatures.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases