D&D 5E Post a character, get a Pic.

Satyrn

First Post
An awesome offer indeed.

I'm currently playing a half-orc cleric of Eyrthnul, god of slaughter. He thinks of himself as a paladin, a knight in shining armor while revelling in death and destruction. He wears a gleaming suit of plate etched with evil runes and the unholy symbols of Eyrthnul, with a gold cape and matching gold mask to hide his ugly face.

(The mask is also a hat of disguise, used to hide his plate's real appearance)

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
*Checks eleven requests on three hours*
*Faints*

Vita is a 13-year-old-looking girl who dresses in Spiked Armor and wields a Hand Axe and Shield. She has silver-blonde hair and blue eyes, should you wish to add colour.
She also has quite the berserk button if you want a more dynamic pose.

Foreshortening was a challenge on such short notice. I went for an offensive posture when she lets the shield drop behind her. Perhaps too angry to consider what could happen next.

Vita.jpg

MoonSong

I recently started playing in a Planescape game and I couldn't find any pictures of earth genasi that I particularly liked.

Terrak the Resolute is a male, earth genasi, fighter. His elemental heritage manifests by turning his hair to crystals. He is taller than the average human and while quite strong, appears a bit overweight.
Terrak's face is comprised of hard, sharp angles. He is clean shaven, his only "hair" is the crystals on his head.
Terrak wears chain mail armour with a tattered tunic over top. He also wears a crystal arcane focus around his neck. He wears a leather boot on his right foot, but his left foot has been magically replaced by a silver prosthetic which is bare. His favourite weapon is the halberd.

I wasn't sure exactly how much detail to go into. If you need more please ask, and if something from my description isn't working feel free to ignore it. Since I just started playing this character my ideas of what I want out of him are changing all the time so nothing is set in stone (there's an earth joke in there somewhere).

I just wanted to finish by thanking you for sharing your time and your talent with us. I can't wait to see the results!

Couldn't get a good framing to showcase everything, the character is so tall and bulky with an equally long weapon... Might come back later to try a full figure and show the silver foot

Terrak.jpg

MoonSong

Finished drawing the Owlbearian, but night is over for me and the scanner is acting funny.
The warlock seems fun if a little barroque.
Cade will definitely be a joy to draw
And have a couple of fine ideas for Aiden [MENTION=6801209]mellored[/MENTION] you meanie I'm gonna have nightmares for drawing the Aarakocra assassin.
Grimstone, well I think I will have an easy time with him
Nuno will be a reference nightmare.
Now Thunka will be a challenge. Keeping her recognizably a female will be a pain. [MENTION=6801204]Satyrn[/MENTION] can you show me some of the runes you were thinking of? the drawing is an easy one if not for it.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Ianto Nuada Alaric Bartrand Rydian Pandraig, Prince of Ravens, Defender of The Isles, Duke of Mann, Captain of The Sea Witch, Liberator of Gibraltar, Hero of The Battle of Worrel's Harrow, 6th Scion of His Majesty Mordred V, King of the Brithons, Dragon of Cymru.

Ianto is, as his titles suggest, the 6th prince of the King of Wales in an alt history where Mordred won his battle with Arthur, with the divine help of The Morrigan, who then gave him children to found a royal dynasty. The setting takes place centuries later, in 1630. When the campaign started, Ianto was taking a break from his service and eventual captaining of the Sea Witch, which is essentially a privateer vessel. His version of military service.
It's a 4e campaign, and he is a shader-Kai Assassin. Not face tattoos or goth piercings, though.

Skin: Greyish, washed out but darkened in the sun

eyes: black

hair: unnaturally fire red, long, tied back mess of loose and braided hair

he is tall, built for climbing and acrobatics, or street fighting, with a wide and friendly grin. He fights with a rapier and setimes smallsword , and has a pet crow named Manni.
He is a very Aramis type character. His theme is Ordained Priest, his Paragon path is Covenemt Agent, which is an assassin/avenger thing. Obviously his faith is toward the old gods, like his great grandmother The Morrigan, often called the Queen Mother, but also strongly favors Mannanan the Sea God.

So. The pic: I'd like Ianto atop a tall building, or perched atop his ship's main mast, at night (just a moon or something over his shoulder works for it being Night), wineskin in one hand, sword in the other, watching something below and laughing.

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Cheers for this if you have the time.

Hess is an average height, lean, bare-chested human male with tattoos of eyes ringed around his torso. He sports a medium length white Mohikan hairstyle on an otherwise bald/shaved head. He wields a Khopesh (sickle sword) and dons the D&D equivalent of combat trousers and sandals. Other than that he is equipment free.

Many thanks again.

Remove ads