D&D 5E Post a character, get a Pic.

MonkeezOnFire

Adventurer
Couldn't get a good framing to showcase everything, the character is so tall and bulky with an equally long weapon... Might come back later to try a full figure and show the silver foot

Thanks, he looks great! Seeing as you have a bunch of requests, don't worry too much about revisiting to get in everything I described.

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
Awesome idea, thanks for the consideration! My current character is Luska. He's a quarren pirate captain from the Star Wars universe. Aside from his fearsome demeanor his most notable feature is one tentacle, one arm, and part of his face were replaced with cybernetics and another tentacle was cut off by a torturous hutt.

Edit: Heh, I didn't notice this was the 5E forum. If you feel like some variety, have at it! (But no worries if you're interested in sticking to fantasy.)

Last edited:

Stupid_Goat

First Post
My first ever post to this forum !

So first of all, thank you very much for doing this. Supporting the gaming community in this way is wonderful and appreciated.

I will be playing this character starting Oct 30th, wish me luck.

Name: Ennio Dabodi
Race: Half-Elf Male
Class/Level: Paladin 2 / Sorcerer 1
Primary Weapon: Whip
Armor: Shield Only
Clothing: Piratey looking pants, generally no shirt
Height/Weight: 6'00" 120lbs
Alignment: LE
Other: Waukeen deity paladin, draconic heritage (brass) sorcerer

M3woods

Explorer
You're awesome for volunteering to do artwork. I'm sure everyone here appreciates the effort.

Tossing a friend's character into the ring. S'parrod, a female human/avian hybrid (no wings) wearing a sleeveless aviators jacket and jodhpurs, armed with a flintlock pistol.

Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AaronOfBarbaria

Adventurer
Just curious; what does it mean in this case that it's a reference nightmare?
I'm not MoonSong, obviously, but I am an artist and I use that phrase when a singular piece of art is going to require multiple reference images (which I'll usually photoshop together to make a single reference image) to be used in order to draw/paint it because I'm not familiar enough with some of the bits & pieces to render them from memory.

Satyrn

First Post
@Satyrn can you show me some of the runes you were thinking of? the drawing is an easy one if not for it.
I didn't really have anything specific in mind beyond Eyrthnul's holy symbol image from the 3e PH, but in googling an answer to your question, I found this from the Giant in the Playground forum and think it would be quite suitable emblazoned on his chest

NG9LB.jpg

Wow, how cool are you?!

I would love a pic of Shiver, my half elf pirate monk/warlock.

Colouration from his black human mother, ponytailed dreadlocks, wears an iron collar (necklace of adaptation reskinned). Fiend pact, with a demon of the deeps (hence the collar so he can breathe underwater). Pact weapon is always therefore barnacle encrusted and oxidised but perfectly usable. Usually a spear because monk (also unarmoured for same reason). Favourite spell is unseen servant which he talks to even when it's not there and calls bosun (there was a traumatic meeting with his patron after his ship was sunk and his lone surviving crewmate, the halforc bosun, who drifted on the open water with Shiver, both clinging to a bit of flotsam, was eaten by sharks in front of him. So he's a bit...touched...).

Remove ads