D&D 4E Post here if you ARE going to 4E!

Wolfspider

Explorer
Chris_Nightwing said:
Probably, yes, because I'm more disillusioned with 3.5 than what I know about 4.

Really, must we persist with this labelling though? Must we take sides? Form camps? Fight?

It's the human way...unfortunately. :\

Wolfspider

Explorer
Vyvyan Basterd said:
I'd start my 4E Barsaive campaign now if I could. I feel like I'm going through the motions with 3E. Before the annoucement of 4E, I found myself wondering earlier this summer if I even wanted to play D&D (or any RPG) anymore.

Ooooh 4e Barsaive! Do tell!

Wolfspider

Explorer
Wormwood said:
The length of my current house rules document is my main deciding factor.

If you have this document in electronic format, I would love to take a look at it. I'm always interested in the ways people tinker with rules and such....

Irda Ranger

First Post
Wormwood said:
The length of my current house rules document is my main deciding factor.
It's the fact that I gave up on my house rules document and just play Iron Heroes that is the main reason I have high hopes for 4E.

Irda Ranger

First Post
Wolfspider said:
Was this snark really necessary?
I don't think it was snark. I think it was the apt observation that people (generally) are very poor predictors of future actions. You never really know until the moment of decision.

Wolfspider

Explorer
Irda Ranger said:
I don't think it was snark. I think it was the apt observation that people (generally) are very poor predictors of future actions. You never really know until the moment of decision.

Hmmm. Very true.

Wouldn't it have been better to say, then, that threads like these and its two counterparts are really quite useless wastes of time? :p

Last edited:

Remove ads