Post your picture! [Warning: big file sizes, might be unpleasant on slow connections]

Well assuming this works right, this is a picture of me and several other friends at GenCon this year...this picture'll probably turn out way to friggin big...lol

From left to right: Nathan; Ed (EN handle Fayredeth); Sarah, a great gal I met online; and me. (I didn't know clerics had bleached hair...heh)

Though actually, at the moment i have NO hair since I just shaved it all off for my part in a musical (I'm Daddy Warbucks in Annie)

Kamard

First Post
Tis I, the great Jackalgod/Gehreleth/Kamard.

This was taken almost a year and a half ago, but I just gained weight since, and my hair and beard are longer, so its pretty close.

Attachments

• bobspear1.jpg
    bobspear1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,968

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Here's an oldish one of my group, originally from WotC's playtester of the month thing. Clockwise from top left, starting at the guy in the white shirt:

Raevynn (plays Raevynn in my game), Jobu (plays Tao), the top half of Fajitas (standing, with beard; played Shara), Dr. Rictus (played Palladio), Sagiro (plays Velendo and has his own brilliant story hour), WisdomLikeSilence (played Kiri), the bottom half of Fajitas, Piratecat (me), and KidCthulhu (plays Nolin.)

kenjib

First Post
Here's my family on the shore of Lake Washington. I'm the guy with the goofy grin.

Attachments

• upload.jpg
    upload.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 1,740

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases