Post your picture! [Warning: big file sizes, might be unpleasant on slow connections]

Bran Blackbyrd

Explorer
jason1.jpg

Yeah that's one of my senior pictures, I look pretty much the same now. And I had that hairstyle for years before I ever heard the word mullet, so step off. :)

dart.jpg

The 1973 Swinger my friend calls Bowser (incidently his red omni was called toad).

I don't really have a scanner at my disposal so these are just old pics from my website. On the upside, they've been optimised for the web (thank goodness).
Crop, resize, optimize.

Scarab

First Post
Pardon the friggin' huge image, no image editors on this computer.

I look good in black, don't I?

Here is a more serious pic.

Attachments

• e5-matrix.jpg
    e5-matrix.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 1,909

Wolvorine

First Post
Well isn't this a hoot

Okay, it's not the best pic of me around, but I figured I'd post something different from the one on my webpage, so here ya go.

Owen-0001.jpg

I feel your pain, Bran BlackByrd. I don't think I ever fully qualified for the mullet -- but I came far too close, far too often, back in the day. :) BTW, as a native Toledoan I have to ask -- where in blue hell is Alliance, OH? :)

Last edited:

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
DKUK (Andrew Troman)

Well thought I may as well post my mug on here too guys...
I'm the one on the left with the beard, the other is my little lady... :)

Hope it works out.....
DKUK (Andrew Troman)

Attachments

• the_tromans.jpg
    the_tromans.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,637

Bran Blackbyrd

Explorer
Re: Well isn't this a hoot

Wolvorine said:
I feel your pain, Bran BlackByrd. I don't think I ever fully qualified for the mullet -- but I came far too close, far too often, back in the day. :) BTW, as a native Toledoan I have to ask -- where in blue hell is Alliance, OH? :)

Well It looks gorgeous on me, ;) but I've found the style has a reputation involving missing teeth and nascar that leads people to make certain preconceptions about me. Alliance is directly in "blue hell", somewhere near Akron and Canton, and a few hours south of Cleveland.

Hmm, guess I have to post another pic, "thems the rules".
One is a photo I took of my ex-girlfriend Katie (actual size), before she was ready. And the other is a horrible scan of the two of us. I felt obligated to put up a few "regular" pictures, since I posted my old senior picture (circa '94-'95).
Enjoy.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Attached is my favorite picture ever of Wulf Ratbane.

Sheesh, scoop me why don't you. I would have gotten around to it, you know.

As it turns out, that's the picture of me I stuck in my bio at that brainy-geek dating service that was floating around a while ago.

I can't belive my phone isn't ringing off the hook. I mean, come on, look at that handsome mug.

The guy holding me needs to loosen his grip a little though.

Wulf

Last edited:

Remove ads