Post your picture! [Warning: big file sizes, might be unpleasant on slow connections]

kkoie

First Post
here is a pic of me, my wife, and my daughter.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,580

LcKedovan

Explorer
Wulf Ratbane said:

Sheesh, scoop me why don't you. I would have gotten around to it, you know.

As it turns out, that's the picture of me I stuck in my bio at that brainy-geek dating service that was floating around a while ago.

I can't belive my phone isn't ringing off the hook. I mean, come on, look at that handsome mug.

The guy holding me needs to loosen his grip a little though.

Wulf

BAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHA!! awesome...

Ok, might as well join the parade, if nothing else Berandor can use it next time I happen to be in the Krefeld area ;) I think I'll have no trouble spotting him walking aroung Germany... not many stick figures around these days.

Ok, this pic is a few years old, and I have better ones, but this one sums me up.

-Will

Attachments

• dominican-will-readys-for-vacation.jpg
    dominican-will-readys-for-vacation.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,466
Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay, we'll give this a shot even though this is not the best pic of me. Not that many outside of the Fight Club will know me or care anyway, but what the heck!

Last edited:

SSS-Druid

First Post
Cool. I have to admit to enjoying this thread. As much "Oh-ho..so that's what [fill in name here] looks like!" as I've gotten out of this thread, I figure the least I can do is contribute as well.

As an aside - this is actually about three years old. My hair has grown well out since then; it is currently past my shoulders. And yes, I know I look like Guido the Kneebreaker here. And no, I don't always wear a tux - they just wouldn't let me wear my kilt and combats to this wedding.

Something about the officiant looking respectable or some such nonsense...

Attachments

• joseph.jpg
    joseph.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,727

der_kluge

Adventurer
Me

You can see pics of most of the TG staff on our website. Here's a pic that I culled from our site.

Attachments

• tgcurtis.jpg
    tgcurtis.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,533

Ruined

Explorer
Might as well contribute. This is a convention picture of me and the guys from my gaming group. They've all been players in my City of Doors campaign at one point or another...

And I'm the guy on the bottom right. Frightening, eh?

orgroup.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads