Posy is back! Posy's Diary, New and Improved with poll(tm)! Please vote!

What do you think of this story hour?

• It is my favorite Story Hour! Does Posy have a phone number?

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • It is in my top five! Posy is charming and funny!

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • I check it when I see it has a recent post. It’s entertaining, and I recommend it to others.

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • I don’t like it very much.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • This is not a good Story Hour at all. Stop writing.

Votes: 3 6.3%

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Oh, my dear Posy, so in the last 20 days, while I was out, nobody has remembered to bump you...

Don't worry, my gnomic friend, I'm back...

BUMP!

Horacio, Posy fanclub member #2

gimil

First Post
memories

I'm sorry to say it but i'm afraid posy has found another, she has found this new foul creation called Never Winter Nights and no longer has time for us.... Posy come back!!!!!

madriel

First Post
Re: memories

gimil said:
I'm sorry to say it but i'm afraid posy has found another, she has found this new foul creation called Never Winter Nights and no longer has time for us.... Posy come back!!!!!

So? I've had NWN only a week! I haven't disappeared. I've been waiting so patiently. Oh, Posy, how could you do this to us? How could you abandon your adoring fans waiting for any mere trifle of your attention.

*sniffles*

Dougal DeKree

First Post
NWN

NWN, which is the abbreviation for Neural brainWashing for Not-computergameaddictedpeople ...

t'is EVIL i tell you! Does anyone have any dispel magics left?
To me it seems that this evil plot of the game-industry first used "suggestion" on Oghma to give NWN a try and thus willingly objecting to be "charme gnome"d into wasting all spare time without any social activities, let alone roleplaying!

We HAVE to help her BREAK this charm! Else we will have no more Posy any more.

Come and join my Anti CoMputer-rpg lEague, short: ACME ;)

Dougal DeKree, worried gnomish Illusionist

P.S.: They don't even have illusions included in NWN, what a crap!

Darklone

Po-oooosify, popopopopooooooo-sify!

Gimme that cute gnomygirl or I'll add a big bad evil bug to the next NWN patch :D

Well, I could at least try ;)

Ferret

Explorer
If Gimil was Elmer fud

Deew Diawy, Today I've begun to weawn to wite wif Posy. Im stiww a beginew and make wots of mistakes. Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! Posy then use hew magic twick to ciwcwe in wed aww my ewows, that is umiwiating ! She towd me that if I wanted to be a good witew, I woud have to wite evewy day and that having a diawy is a good twaining. So Ive begun to wite a diawy. I stiww dont sea why I shouwd wite "deew diawy" eech time I begin to wwite again, but she towd me its essentiaw. If I become a tawanted witew, Iww be abwe to wite down the histowy of my cwan, uh-hah-hah-hah. Dats what I want to do. But I dont want to wite it badwy and make gwammew ewows, so Iww twain wif a siwwy diawy befowe."

Ferret

Explorer
PPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS??????????????

Remove ads