PrCs giving ability boosts

Ymdar

Explorer
Anyone know of PrCs that give ability boosts aside from: Dragon Disciple, Acolyte of Skin, Green Star Adept, War Chief or War Hulk?

Arkhandus

First Post
Bloodclaw Master (Book of Nine Swords) grants Shifting 1/day at 1st-level for +2 Strength and such, temporarily, with additional uses per day as they advance in the PrC. War Mind (Expanded Psionics Handbook and the SRD) gets temporary Strength and Constitution boosts starting at 1st-level in the PrC.

Racial paragon classes (3-level classes detailed in Unearthed Arcana and the SRD) give +2 to a certain ability score at 3rd-level.

Tattooed Monks (Oriental Adventures, possibly reprinted in 3.5 CW or something?) can gain temporary ability score boosts from certain tattoos. Singh Ragers (OA) get a rage-like ability called Lion's Fury that boosts Str/Con. Shintao Monks (OA) can boost one of their ability scores for a few hours once per day, starting at 1st-level. A few other OA prestige classes get Rage or similar abilities that boost Strength and such.

The Fist of Hextor (Sword & Fist, possibly reprinted in 3.5 CW or CD?) gets a +4 Strength bonus a few times per day, for several rounds each time, starting at 2nd-level. The Pale Master (Tome & Blood) gets +4 inheren Strength at 4th or 5th level from an undead graft.

Probably some others in 3.0 and 3.5 books that I just don't have.

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
Chameleon from Races of Destiny Gives the Ability Boon to a stat boost of your choice that you can change each time you shift your Aptitude Focus. This is a +2 at level 4, a +4 at level 7, and a +6 at level 10.

This gets set once a day at level 1 taking an hour's time, can be set twice a day at level 5 taking an hour's time, it only takes 10 minutes to change at level 8 and you can change it up to 3 times a day at level 10 in 10 minute's time.

akbearfoot

First Post
Forsaker is a custom class, and horribly broken. Also unplayable in a normal group setting. I'd never play in the sort of gaming group that has a DM that would allow this class. well...not more than once anyways.

Ymdar

Explorer
Well I said the same for the infamous changeling/warshaper combo, and it turned out not so powerful as I thought before.

Remove ads