Critical Role Predictions on Characters for Critical Role Campaign 3?

jgsugden

Legend
Laudna is a bit odd. She appears to be from Whitestone, lived there and left as a young woman when the De Rolo's died in 805 Post Divergence, 38 years ago.

She appears youngish. As a Hollow One she does not age - but being a Hollow One does not generally give you pointed ears if you did not have one, but the vast majority of the Whitestone populace before the De Rolo family massacre were human, halfling or dwarf.

Further, most Hollow Ones become such creatures in Blightshore, on the other side of Wildemount. So, if she appears as a young woman now, she became a Hollow One soon after she left - before Vox Machina came together, most likely, as the Briarwoods held power for 6 years in Whitestone before Vox Machina took them out of power - and likely did so someplace far from Whitestone.

She also mentioned a voice in her head .... which makes me think Orthax.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Laudna is a bit odd. She appears to be from Whitestone, lived there and left as a young woman when the De Rolo's died in 805 Post Divergence, 38 years ago.

She appears youngish. As a Hollow One she does not age - but being a Hollow One does not generally give you pointed ears if you did not have one, but the vast majority of the Whitestone populace before the De Rolo family massacre were human, halfling or dwarf.

Further, most Hollow Ones become such creatures in Blightshore, on the other side of Wildemount. So, if she appears as a young woman now, she became a Hollow One soon after she left - before Vox Machina came together, most likely, as the Briarwoods held power for 6 years in Whitestone before Vox Machina took them out of power - and likely did so someplace far from Whitestone.

She also mentioned a voice in her head .... which makes me think Orthax.
Yeah. Orthax is likely her patron. The raven skull on the dead rat and the oozy dread form kinda give it away.

Marisha's dropped hints in game that she was "away" and "alone" for awhile (with only her dead rat to keep her company and sane) and doesn't know much history of the intervening years...and she's a hollow one...so it's quite likely she was buried "alive" for a few decades. Imogen is a telepath and the two of them are quite bonded. Likely because Imogen happened to hear Laudna from inside her grave.

teitan

Legend
I think Imogen will show just how nifty 5e Psionics is even if it isn't classic psionics. My wife plays a psionic (feat based) Spore Druid and our friend is playing a psionic monk (I don't remember the subclass) and both are very cool.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases