D&D 5E Prelaunch up for Twilight Fables! (also, Battle Corgies? Yep!)

Sacrosanct

Legend
Forget Tasha's. Your book is pretty beefy even compared to that Axis & Allies box off to the side!
I guess I should have cleared out the space lol. I don't normally do videos, and I certainly wasn't doing a professional book reveal here lol. Maybe I need to really start practicing on Premiere and have one of those made for the official release...

Sacrosanct

Legend
This week's preview. Still time to sign up on the pre-launch page!

dobharchu.jpg

GuyBoy

Hero
Today I went to the Countless Stones close to my home. They are a Neolithic burial site and get their name from the random distribution of the stones and a tendency to lose count if one tries to tally them. “ did I count that one or not?”
Local legend says that a baker from the nearby village of Aylesford decided to solve the question by taking a full basket of bread rolls to the site and counting each bread roll as he placed it on a stone. When each stone had a bread roll, he would know the number.
Soon, his basket was empty and stones still stood without bread rolls upon them. Mystified, he turned around and was horrified to see the Devil following his footsteps and eating each bread roll as he placed it down.

Your book looks awesome. Good luck!
AD15938C-D728-49C2-A3D4-63514F3C1AEE.jpeg

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Today I went to the Countless Stones close to my home. They are a Neolithic burial site and get their name from the random distribution of the stones and a tendency to lose count if one tries to tally them. “ did I count that one or not?”
Local legend says that a baker from the nearby village of Aylesford decided to solve the question by taking a full basket of bread rolls to the site and counting each bread roll as he placed it on a stone. When each stone had a bread roll, he would know the number.
Soon, his basket was empty and stones still stood without bread rolls upon them. Mystified, he turned around and was horrified to see the Devil following his footsteps and eating each bread roll as he placed it down.

Oh my! Looks like I'll be adding a bread wight* into my next adventure!

* not to be confused with wight bread.

Remove ads