Prestige Classes

johnnobody

First Post
Wanted to know what the Githzerai Prestige classes from Dragon Magazine are and what there requirements, abilities etc. I also am looking for any prestige classes printed in Dragon that deal with the forgotten realms. (Basically a copy of those from Dragon Magazine)

Archer

First Post
Every issue has a class from FR. The githzeria monks prestige classes were a Zerth Cenobite, time controlling monk, and the Arcanopath anti-spell monk. Its issue 281 if you want to get it. They mostly just require 6 levels of monk to join. I suggest getting a subscription.

The total info you requested would be a 26+ page PDF document that would probably cost $5-7 if sold. Maybe WoTC will sell this someday.

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
johnnobody said:
Wanted to know what the Githzerai Prestige classes from Dragon Magazine are and what there requirements, abilities etc. I also am looking for any prestige classes printed in Dragon that deal with the forgotten realms. (Basically a copy of those from Dragon Magazine)

First post? May I suggest that you be a little bit more careful about how you ask for copyrighted info on these boards. People will give bits'n'pieces of info, but copying chunks of Dragon magazines just doesn't get done.

Cheers
NPP

PS: Also try using, "please".

Last edited:

Remove ads