• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Princes of the Apolcalypse/Adventurer's Handbook by Sasquatch Game Studios

This. An elemental plane tour guide subclass would be a great option.
Without knowing what the actual content of the adventure is, it's hard to say if this is even close enough to the theme to make an appearance, but it's a cool idea for sure!

It got some love in 3.5E, didn't it? I'm sure "planar ranger" was one of the variants in Unearthed Arcana, and I think Planar Handbook had stuff too. Also worth noting: the Horizon Walker PrC from the DMG; I don't know if anyone ever used this class, but the flavour really got me.

PS: Long-time lurker? Regardless, welcome! I'm honoured that your first post could be a reply to me, friend. :)

kettite

Explorer
Back alley, very shady. Mugged a guy, stole his Hachette catalogue listings.

Where, as fate would have it, the Adventurer's Handbook status is showing as cancelled: http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.c...roupID=0&catalogID=407200&org=&sku=0786965770

Don't quite know how that squares with the recent showing of the cover, but there it is. Go figure. I hope this news doesn't set the community into a tizzy of over-reactions and raging.

Last edited:

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
I really want to know if there is something for home brew settings in here... Mike Mearls said Psionics would be presented this way, and I know this isn't psionics, but will we have class/subclass or race info in here???

If I was to be super-sneaky, I'd basically make the player-focused book a sort of "elemental power" book for 5e, useful to people who aren't using the plot directly. I'd also make the DM-focused book a sort of "elemental monster manual" (at least in part), useful to anyone who wants to use elemental-themed monsters in their games.

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
On a side note, Im now returing to D&D after a long hiatus, does anyone know about Sasquatch Game Studios? Do they publish decent stuff?

Remove ads