Proposal: Give Tonk 18 Constitution

KenHood

First Post
I mean, really, he's a big, robust boy, with a robust way of life, and a manly man with manly things on his manly mind, doing manly things with his manly time. He's like that guy in the Dos Equis commercials, "The Most Interesting Man in the World", except with tusks and less social skills. Doesn't it make sense for him to have 18 Str, Dex, and Con?

See? You're nodding your head, thinking, "Wow, Ken, you make a lot of sense. And because it's unbelievable that Tonk wouldn't have 18 in all those attributes, that I find MY suspension of disbelief is interrupted, and I cannot enjoy the game like I used to be able to do."

I'm not proposing this for me. I'm proposing it for EVERYONE.

And, most of all, I'm proposing it for Tonk. How could you resist someone with a face like this?

Attachments

• tonk_2.jpg
    tonk_2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 95

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
My question is why stop at Con? He's filled with such worldly wisdom that I'm surprised his Wis isn't 18, at least. And for someone who's quickly becoming a L4W celebrity, you'd think he'd have a higher Cha too.

I... can't really come up with a reason for 18 Int, try as I might.

KenHood

First Post
My question is why stop at Con? He's filled with such worldly wisdom that I'm surprised his Wis isn't 18, at least. And for someone who's quickly becoming a L4W celebrity, you'd think he'd have a higher Cha too.
Your argument is a valid one, but I think it crass on my part to ask for so much. I don't want anyone to feel like I'm trying to take advantage of the system or create a super-character. I'm just attempting to create a character with a powerful integrity of story. You know, doing my part to make L4E a better place.

renau1g

First Post
Well, can I tack on something to this proposal?

Can Blade get an 18 CON as well? He did take a punch from Tonk and that'll make him pretty tough, plus he'll need it with all the enemies he's making (sorry Brain)

KenHood

First Post
Ah, and so the heart of the system is revealed.

Once again the forces of mediocrity attempt to quench the fires of artistic vision. You have become the Man keeping us down.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases