Proposal: Time Gold

garyh

First Post
We've got two approvals for time gold being retroactive. Can I get a third?

Maybe I should go vote in Joe's "Judges vote on their own proposal" proposal. :)

ryryguy

First Post
We've got two approvals for time gold being retroactive. Can I get a third?

Maybe I should go vote in Joe's "Judges vote on their own proposal" proposal. :)

Yeah, but even if that passes, you'll have to make another proposal to make the "Judges vote on their own proposal" proposal retroactive. Luckily you will then be able to vote on that "judges vote on their own proposal being retroactive" proposal that you proposed, but only if it passes will you be able to vote on this "time gold being retroactive" proposal.

</gilligan>

Phoenix8008

First Post
So Time Gold has passed officially? So it just needs added to the charter still so that we can see what the final version of it is that we're operating under now?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Ok, I've checked Sessadore's math. Only thing is in 4E whenever there's a fraction you round down, so it should be:

L1 = 62 / month
L2 = 89 / month
L3 = 126 / month
L4 = 174 / month
L5 = 233 / month
L6 = 313 / month
L7 = 446 / month
L8 = 633 / month
L9 = 873 / month
L10 = 1166 / month
(etc)

The difference is levels 1, 3, 4, 7 and 10 get 1 gp less per month. Woo.

YES to either my table or Sessadore's, whichever everyone else prefers, and with the addition that it's made clear in the charter that DM's can choose to award some or all of the time gold in-character, so long as it's all awarded by the time the time XP is given out.
So are these the proper amounts? I ask because I'm leveling up Kama'zer and using some DM credits. I want to make sure I use the right amount of time GP.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
No, the numbers that passed were Lord Sessadore's from a few pages ago, which were rounded up instead of down in a couple of cases (just 1 gp difference). Two people voted YES to that before I posted, and then I voted YES to "either my numbers or Lord Sessadore's", so his have 3 yes votes and mine have 1.

(The numbers should equal [(monetary treasure + value of magic items)/5]/12. If someone wants to check my numbers that would be appreciated.)

Level 1: 63 gp/month
Level 2: 89 gp/month
Level 3: 127 gp/month
Level 4: 175 gp/month
Level 5: 233 gp/month
Level 6: 313 gp/month
Level 7: 447 gp/month
Level 8: 633 gp/month
Level 9: 873 gp/month
Level 10: 1167 gp/month
(and so on)

I'll add these to the charter.