[Pulp Heroes] Thrilling d20 Adventures Update

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
You know when I saw Mangani I was excitedly expecting to find stats on La and the Lost City of Opar and of course the Apes of Tarzan

Instead you've combined Tarzans Mangani with the Planet of the Apes and weird tech (Cool - good work:))

But can we get stats for Tarzans Mangani too:D

Turgenev

Hero
Tonguez said:
You know when I saw Mangani I was excitedly expecting to find stats on La and the Lost City of Opar and of course the Apes of Tarzan

Instead you've combined Tarzans Mangani with the Planet of the Apes and weird tech (Cool - good work:))

But can we get stats for Tarzans Mangani too:D

To be honest, it has been ages since I've read a Tarzan book and I only own the first one. But I would love to see someone do a write-up for the real Mangani.

I have recently read most of the Carson of Venus series and have been tempted to do a few conversions from that ERB series.

Cheers,
Tim

Sidran

First Post
Lin Carter did a lot of neat stuff that fits into the pulp fiction genre

Namely Jandar of Calisteo ( or however the moons name is spelled)

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Sweet! The site is looking great! I'll point Pulp Heroes creator David Noonan your way. I'm sure he'd be as thrilled as I am that there's a Pulp Heroes site out there!

--Erik Mona
Editor, Pulp Heroes

Ranger REG

Explorer
Maybe David Noonan can expand his PULP HEROES mini-game. Which brings to my question, does he have a web site?

If not, I don't think Turgenev would object to posting Noonan's material on his own web site. :cool:

Turgenev

Hero
Sidran said:
Lin Carter did a lot of neat stuff that fits into the pulp fiction genre

Namely Jandar of Calisteo ( or however the moons name is spelled)

Wow, it has been about 20 years (give or take a few years) that I've read any Lin Carter. I'll have to dig up some of my old books and see what books that I have.

Currently I'm on a Heinlein reading kick. In the last couple of weeks I've finished 'Have Spacesuit, Will Travel', 'Rocketship Galileo', 'Between Planets', 'The Star Beast', and 'Podkayne of Mars'. I've just started 'Tthe Rolling Stones' :D

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Erik Mona said:
Sweet! The site is looking great! I'll point Pulp Heroes creator David Noonan your way. I'm sure he'd be as thrilled as I am that there's a Pulp Heroes site out there!

--Erik Mona
Editor, Pulp Heroes

I'm glad that you liked it. I would like to thank David and yourself for giving us such a cool mini-game. I'm having a great time with Pulp Heroes. For those who are interested, I'm having so much fun that I've updated the page. :)

Extra, Extra, read all about it!
Daredevil thrills crowds!

New Daredevil Class
http://www.paratime.ca/d20/pulp/

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Ranger REG said:
Maybe David Noonan can expand his PULP HEROES mini-game. Which brings to my question, does he have a web site?

If not, I don't think Turgenev would object to posting Noonan's material on his own web site. :cool:

Expanded PULP HEROES material would certainly be cool. Ranger REG, did you multiclass with Mystic? You're showing signs of telepathy. ;)

Cheers,
Tim

commando cody

First Post
tim,
just wanted to chime in and offer my thanks for your cool site......and keep up the good work...... would like to see the erb venus stuff you mentioned ......i had the pleasure of illustrating a new edition of the 'pirates of venus' for bison books, anyway just keep up the good work on the site and game and hope you can talk the creator into more goodies for it too.
thanks

Remove ads