• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pulp Heroes] Thrilling d20 Adventures Update

Turgenev

Hero
Thrilling Adventures Update

Kenpo Wolf said:
A cool site like that needs to be seen so here is a bump for other newbies like myself:)

My first 'bump'. Be gentle. :)

I've just updated the site with a new dinosaur conversion:

§ Dsungaripterus -- a carnivore Pterasaur by John Simcoe

As for myself, here are a couple of ideas I'm currently working on...

§ A Chinese criminal organization called the 'Mowang Houzi Gou' (The Devil Monkey Dog Tong). Picture a 'Fu Manchu' secret society with martial artist/gangsters controlled by a sinister criminal mastermind. I have rough notes for a new Origin and/or a new Prestige Class (or two) plus lots of weird & interesting NPCs. No crime is too decadent, no location is safe from their shadowy influence.

§ A Nazi special elite unit who travel the world in a equally special zeppelin. The leader of this diabolical squad is Baron Alexander von Stahlhammer (better known as Baron Blood for his sadistic nature). He is a Soldier/Scientist type with an unique suit of mechanical armour (picture Marvel's Doctor Doom who happens to be a SS Nazi). I won't mention what his latest terrifying invention has achieved. I will just say that it is a perversion of the laws of nature. :)

§ More Jargoro stuff... including the history of the Mangani city (just what connection does the city have with the ancient Romans?) and more about the founder of their culture/society, Kasari the Elder.

Cheers,
Tim

Kenpo Wolf

First Post
Sounds like some good material coming. Now I know what I can throw in my Defenders of the Earth Campaign:) For those who don't know, the DotE was a cartoon which featured Flash Gordon, the Phantom and Mandrake the Magician. BTW, they would make cool writeups for your site

Turgenev

Hero
Kenpo Wolf said:
Sounds like some good material coming. Now I know what I can throw in my Defenders of the Earth Campaign:) For those who don't know, the DotE was a cartoon which featured Flash Gordon, the Phantom and Mandrake the Magician.

I remember that cartoon. Talk about a blast from the past. I haven't seen that show since I was a kid. :) Here is an url for more about the show:

http://yesterdayland.com/popopedia/shows/saturday/sa1348.php

BTW, they would make cool writeups for your site

I agree, but I'm sure somebody could do a better job at converting them than I could. Hopefully someone will do conversions of the classic Pulp characters eventually.

Cheers,
Tim

Remove ads