Quasqueton's Classic Adventure discussions

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
I just compiled this list of classic adventure discussions that Quasqueton started back a few years ago. Feeling it deserved its own thread rather being buried as a reply, here you go. :)

These are all the threads I could find; others may have been named differently or lost in the Great Board Crash.

A series
A1 - Slave Pits of the Undercity

B series
B1 - In Search of the Unknown
B2 - Keep on the Borderlands
B3 - Palace of the Silver Princess
B4 - The Lost City
B5 - Horror on the Hill
B6 - The Veiled Society
B8 - Journey to the Rock
B9 - Castle Caldwell and Beyond

C series
C1 - The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan
C2 - The Ghost Tower of Inverness
C5 - Bane of Llewellyn

CB series
CB1 - Conan Unchained

CM series
CM4 - Earthshaker

D series
D1-2 - Descent into the Depths of the Earth
D3 - Vault of the Drow

DA series
Adventures in Blackmoor

DL series
DL1 - Dragons of Despair

EX series
EX1 Dungeonland

G series
G1-3 - Against the Giants

H series
H1, H2, H3, H4 - Bloodstone Pass

I series
I1 - Dwellers of the Forbidden City
I2 - Tomb of the Lizard King
I3-5 - Desert of Desolation / Pharoah, Oasis of the White Palm, Lost Tomb of Martek
I6 - Ravenloft
I7 - Baltron's Beacon
I8 - Ravager of Time
I9 - Day of Al-Akbar
I12 - Egg of the Phoenix

L series
Secret of Bone Hill

MSOL series
MSOL1 - Blizzard Pass

N series
N1 - Against the Cult of the Reptile God
N2 - The Forest Oracle

S series
S1 - Tomb of Horrors
S2 - White Plume Mountain
S3 - Expedition to the Barrier Peaks
S4 - The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

T series
T1-4 The Temple of Elemental Evil

U series
U1 - The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh

UK series
UK1 - Beyond the Crystal Cave
UK2, UK3 - The Sentinel, The Gauntlet
UK6 - All that Glitters

WG series
WG4 - The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun
WG5 - Mordenkainen's Fantastic Adventure
WG6 - Isle of the Ape

X series
X1 - The Isle of Dread
X2 - Castle Amber
X3 - Curse of Xanathon
X4 - Master of the Desert Nomads

Cheers!

Quasqueton

First Post

Quasqueton

First Post
I started using “Quasqueton” on another D&D message board (now gone), and continued using it when I transferred here to ENWorld in 2002.

“Bullgrit” was my online gaming handle, and the name I went by on message boards related to those games.

I started using them on the Internet (in separate places) at about the same time, but “Bullgrit” eventually also gained purchase in my life outside Internet gaming. Some of my real life friends and coworkers know of “Bullgrit”. “Quasqueton” was known only here, on ENWorld.

In 2005, I registered the handle “Bullgrit” here at ENWorld. It was just a held name, here, for a while, but eventually I wanted to use just one name online. Especially when I started maintaining my own web site under the name “Bullgrit”.

But I had a lot of threads and info posted here as “Quasqueton” – the classic D&D adventure analysis, the “Your experiences” threads listed here, etc. So I started using “Bullgrit” for new postings, and went back to “Quasqueton” when answering or updating or adding to my old “Quasqueton” threads. I figured doing that would avoid confusion.

“Quasqueton” only posts regarding those old “Quasqueton” threads. “Bullgrit” is my regular posting account.

Quasqueton

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Q/B: Did we lose some of the threads in the boardcrash, or were they never started? There are a few holes that seem peculiar. :)

Cheers!

Quasqueton

First Post
MerricB said:
Q/B: Did we lose some of the threads in the boardcrash, or were they never started? There are a few holes that seem peculiar.
Some may well have been lost in the crash. I might have missed some iconic classics. And I might have misnumbered the threads. It's been a long time since I went through them with an eye on organization.

Quasqueton

An Advertisement

Advertisement4