Questions about prefixes and exp. points

Isilorn

First Post
Hello, enWorld! I am a new member and I have already recieved a warm welcome and loads of perfectly accurate and helpful information. Up until now the questions have been rpg related and thus using the "Talkin' the talk" has been appropriate. Now, however, I have questions that I find to be much more forum related as in how things work.

I have noticed the prefix function, I where required to choose one in the other forum, though not discussing any specific system. I where just wondering how it in truth works? I see plenty of people not having prefixes on their topics, and I just wondered how to do that..:)
I also wonder if there is a fudge prefix, as I might want to start a game using that system. Of course I will be customizing it a lot to suit my requirements, so i probably put a general rpg on it..?

I also noticed that when giving people experience points they where published with a rather rude smiley that looked bored and sying "yeah.. ok.. thanks.. whatevver.." Is there a way to change this? I don't want to give people the impression that their aswers are boring me when they are in fact very helpful and I want to express my gratitude with a point in their direction!

Oh, my ignorance frustrates me..

Dice4Hire

First Post
Welcome!!!!

For you first question, I am unsure how to make a thread without the tag. A lot of those I see are old, as the tags were just started (required) a short time ago.

As for the xp, once you have 10 or so posts, you will give actual xp.

Good Luck.

Remove ads