• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

R2: Rats in a Maze [Manzanita judging]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimble McGee, Gnome Illusionist

Fimble exhales loudly. "Thank you, Drezel. That is what I wanted to know. You can return to your shop if you like, but if you're involved in this like I think you are, I suggest you take a sabbatical and perhaps visit Orussus for a spell. The Red Dragon Inn is very hospitable, and you'll be safe there. I can't speak for the Council, but I promise I will vouch for you. And my word is something you can trust. Now go." Fimble is not his amiable self anymore, but neither is he being needlessly mean to his fellow gnome. In Fimble's own head, he speculates that Drezel probably got maneuvered into a bad position through bad fortune and only slightly dishonest mistakes. Though Fimble doesn't condone it, he thinks he understands Drezel and wants him to be safe. The Council may not agree with me, though... he thinks somberly.

OOC: Maybe it would've been better for Gideon or Metrius to do the intimidation, then. Fimble did a much better job at being big and scary then I would have expected. =P Well, it worked out rather well, I think.

Dungannon

First Post
Drezel nods at Fimble and leaves the table.

[sblock=Tor: ]While you couldn't here much of the conversation, you notice Drezel has a smirk on his face as he walks away.[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer

Fimble waits for Drezel to leave before he stands up also. "Well. That went as well as could be expected. The sewers are undoubtably our next stop. Let's go buy our equipment, and we'll talk along the way."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer

Fimble pauses. "Oh, right. Forgot about that. Let's do that, then." He follows Babette to the Council House. If the market is on the way, he suggests that everybody make their purchases now.

Dungannon

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
If the market is on the way, he suggests that everybody make their purchases now.
ooc:: You can get to the Council House without going through the Market, but the Market is close by. Let me know if you are going to stop at the Market on the way to the Council House, on the way back from the Council House, or if you are going to split up.

Remove ads