• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Races of Faerun and Arms and Equipment Guide are out!

Trellian

Explorer
I will probably download them from the net to see if they are any good. I will probably buy Races from Faerun, though. It seems to be a great resource for the realms. If the Arms&Equipment guide had been anything like the old Auroras Catalogue, I would have bought that one too. That one was great!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Trellian - I think you're going to get jumped on for that comment about downloading. I'd edit that if I were you.

In other words - my FLGS says they may get both in tonight (Thur), but they're going to have to wait until Friday to sell them, as that is the street date. Eric Noah's thoughtful outlining of the contents of Races of Faerun has peaked my interest (and I'm a Realms fan) so after a brief perusal at the store, that little baby is probably coming home with me. The Arms and Equipment Guide will have to wait - I already have Arms and Armor and RoF will tap out my RPG budget for the next month and a half.

Last edited:

Trellian

Explorer
Ray Silver said:
Trellian - I think you're going to get jumped on for that comment about downloading. I'd edit that if I were you.

Yeah, I figured I would. But because the city I live in does not have a gamestore, I have to do it in order to preview the books. If I find the book to be worthwhile the purchase, I buy it. If not, I delete it. I don't see any problems with that.

Gaius

First Post
Hey, when people start getting their copies of Races of Faerun, could someone please spoil me on the Halfling Warsling Sniper? My work week starts on Friday, so I won't be able to get the book until Tuesday, but I'm very interested about this new PrC. Thanks.

Gaius

Dash Dannigan

First Post
Pirate, argggghhh matey!

*he says as men in black rush out of their black sedans and haul this thread into the car to drive away and never be seen again...* :p

Does this mean that Races of Faerun can now be found in stores? Or should I plan on my small local game store not receiving it until next week? (please don't even mention amazon lol) :rolleyes:

Remove ads