D&D 5E Rank your favorite D&D classes

Based on how stimulating I consider them to think about, and the kinds of characters I tend to create the most (and only doing like top 5):

1. Ranger - Aragorn is my favorite fantasy character period
2. Warlock - I consider this the peak Arcane fiction for a character to have
3. Sorcerer - Flexible idea that allows for virtually anything
4. Spellblade - Few things are as badass imo as fighting with sword and spell
5. Psion/Mystic - Its weird and very stimulating to think about this weirdness in juxtaposition with a bunch of other classic Fantasy ideas

It's a tough choice for me between the Kibblestasty psion and Laserllama psion, but I think I prefer the Laserllama one. The Outsider subclass might be the single subclass I want to try most in all of 3pp 5e.

Just the best Psion class IMO. Its hits so hard. The only thing that could trump it is MAYBE @mearls Psyker (if he ever finishes it!).

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Nearly Every Character I've ever played
Wizard
Druid
Psion
Swordmage
Ranger
Cleric
Few/Occasional but, ultimately, Enjoyable Characters
Rogue
Paladin
Monk
Never Played or Made Characters
Bard
Barbarian
Fighter
Classes Not Used/Existing in Games I've Played/or my Homebrew world
Sorcerer
Warlock
Warlord
Artificer

Gorck

Prince of Dorkness
It's a tough choice for me between the Kibblestasty psion and Laserllama psion, but I think I prefer the Laserllama one. The Outsider subclass might be the single subclass I want to try most in all of 3pp 5e.

I notice whenever people bring up the Psion, they always mention Laserllama and/or Kibblestasty. Is anybody else here familiar with the Korranberg Chronicle - Psions Primer version? I'm curious how it stacks up to the other 2.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
I notice whenever people bring up the Psion, they always mention Laserllama and/or Kibblestasty. Is anybody else here familiar with the Korranberg Chronicle - Psions Primer version? I'm curious how it stacks up to the other 2.
I’ve heard good things, but I haven’t read it myself.

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
Bard
Rogue
Warlock
Paladin
Fighter
Ranger
Wizard
Artificer
Cleric
Sorcerer
Druid
Monk
Barbarian

Note: I don't actually dislike any of them. Subclass matters a lot for Rogue, Fighter, Monk, and Druid.

Remove ads