Rate Serenity

How does Serenity make you feel?

• 1. What the hell was that? My eyes are bleeding!

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 2. Awful. Joss is losing it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Very Poor. That was really bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Poor. I hoped for more.

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 5. Average. It was okay.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 6. Good. Worth the money.

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • 7. Very Good. That was really good.

Votes: 17 7.6%
  • 8. Excellent. When is the DVD coming out?

Votes: 53 23.6%
  • 9. Near Perfect. That rocked! Joss is a genius!

Votes: 82 36.4%
  • 10. WOW! I mean Wow! I'm in Firefly heaven!

Votes: 60 26.7%

Agamon

Adventurer
Saw it Tuesday. That was awesome. Even my buddies that haven't seen Firefly thought it was great. In fact, I think I was the only one in the theatre that saw the series...nobody else seemed to get any of the inside jokes.

I really hope it comes back as a show, though it sucks that Wash is gone.

Neo

Explorer
Agamon said:
I really hope it comes back as a show, though it sucks that Wash is gone.

That was the one disappointment I had, though I held off mentioning it as this is not a spoilers thread so shhhhhhhhh :p

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
A solid above-average. I gave it a six. As ever, Joss delivers great dialogue and awesome character drama, but as ever his plotting sense isn't what you'd call sophisticated and the hackneyed devices in the story really disappointed me. And the space battle sucked a lot.

The River fight scenes were AWESOME, however. Girl's got moves.

And Zoe in a dress makes up for a lot. Mm, Gina Torres.

Still, Joss is MUCH better on TV. He needs the time and space to let his characters suffer and misunderstand each other and break each others' hearts over and over again. Not save the universe in one hundred and twenty minutes.

Jakar

First Post
I voted a 6. I was a good way to spend a couple of hours, but I found that it was not that great. Good, but not great. I felt that the TV series was better, but this was an alright way to finish it all off.

One bad thing was the music. I thought that was a big let down.

The best thing about it was that there was only my partner and I in the theatre that we saw it in. Made it feel more personal to me.

glass

(he, him)
Neo said:
Agamon said:
I really hope it comes back as a show,
though it sucks that Wash is gone.
That was the one disappointment I had, though I held off mentioning it as this is not a spoilers thread so shhhhhhhhh :p
So don't compound the problem by quoting the offending info without diguising it!

glass.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads