• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rathan's Problem Down Under [3.5 OOC/Recruiting One More: Need Arcane Type]

Rathan

First Post
I'm sorry you feel as if you must leave unleashed... is there nothing I can do that would convince you to stay? I realize this is my first real attempt at DM'ing but I would hope this wasn't something I've done to make you wish you seek greener pastures.... I wish you luck on whatever you are off to do in your future....

In light of this.... I must ask the rest of my PC's if it would be prudent to ask for a replacement for Eltyr..... thoughts?...

unleashed

First Post
Thanks for the good wishes. As for your question, no it's nothing you've done Rathan, so there's nothing you could do to convince me to stay. Your game is good as far as I'm concerned and I wouldn't be leaving it if I wasn't quitting all games I'm currrently playing (and I've no intention of joining any others in the forseeable future at this time), for the reasons I've already mentioned.

Hopefully, I just need a lengthy break and I'll get back to playing eventually, but if not your game was a good one to be involved with before bowing out. :)

ethandrew

First Post
Best of luck, Unleashed.

And I think Anton can stay. Eltyr for that matter should have a replacement player as he's our Arcane. Berrek can only cover so much.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'll be mostly out of touch until August 15th. I'll try to post, but I don't promise anything.

NPC Berrek as needed - he will scout down the shaft secured with the rope (or two) in case he falls down.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
still recruiting???

i am interested in a game and have no problem playing a character already
in the adventure

i notice you start to seek recurits before the slashdot mess

HM

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm back from vacation and ready to continue our tomb exploration.

Also, Rathan, every game gets few changes in players before core group stabilizes so don't worry about loosing players and keep going !! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads