Raven Crowking's Fantasy Game

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Darn, but I will keep it. May come in handy." Scarven says putting the skin's strap back across his shoulder. "Let's cross we are almost there."

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"I had no idea you were a pack rat Scarven, I geuss it comes wit the size." Ulgen chuckles at his own joke, "Right, we should be off than. Lead the way o' interpid warrior"

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Umm Scarven, you see dat dere. I think it might be time to spread out a bit. Once we get into the cave dere i will go ahead and make sure you don't step on anything pointy or set of anything sharp or..." Ulgen goes on about all the different traps and ways that Scarven could die.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Gulp," Scarven looks for a place to hide.

[sblock=OOC] Ok we are beta testing this right? If so I have a critic. To find out how I make a skill check I had to:
1) Look up the skill I wanted to use, no rule there.
2) Go Skill Section and look at what skill sare and how they work. Nothing there.
3) Go to the front of the book and look up Skill checks. Nope nada.
4) Go to the core mechanic and read that. Presto!!

Seems to me if you wanted you could list the mechanic again other places like the first couple paragraphs of the Skill secton. Or a how skills work sidebar, with examples.

Stealth check = 11 hmm not good, lucky artillery is an intelligence based weapon and orcs are dumb LOL [/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord Zack

Explorer
The catapult is obviously pretty damaged, and there aren't any orcs nearby. If you had to guess, it was probably used in the war, about one hundred years ago.

So, do you wish to enter the keep or perhaps do something else?

Remove ads