Rayex on Vacation.

Rayex

First Post
My router have gone and got itself fried, so I will be MIA for a couple of days. I should be able to get it fixed before the weekend, but untill then don't expect me to log on.

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
Just wanted to make a short note; going through a rough couple of days, and tomorrow is stuffed as well.

I know I have alot of posts I should have made, both in games I play and in games I DM, but I won't be able to untill saturday (european time).

So sorry for the delay everyone, but I am not gone - only unable to do my "share" for a few days!

Rayex

First Post
Ok. One day later than promised, I'm here now. Had my lil' doggy attacked by a big nasty rottweiler, so things kinda went haywire here for some time.

Anyway, time to start at the bottom of the list and work my way up!

Rayex

First Post
Finally! Late last week we went on a "spur of the moment" vacation trip. Enworld was still funky so wasnt able to post untill now; I'll be out enjoying the norwegian mountains untill middle of august!

I expect to get back around the 15th-17th, but it might be some days later, and it might be earlier.

So, for the individual games i'm in, some notes about NPC'ing (unless the DM decides to remove me from their games, ofcourse):

Freedom; the solo game with Kaodi; I guess we'll just delay the start some weeks.

Aeloshi; Kombat Kraziness: Aeloshi will usually focus on 1 target at a time, and if possible go for the biggest threat, unless something is too close to comfort, like munching the healers.

Siranina; drothgerys Keep on the Shadowfell: Will stay back and fire at the uglies, but won't hesitate to move up in the action if needed.

Silvi; Grafs Point of Light; Silvi will move up, and take out one target after the other. if possible she will also try to damage more than one at a time.

Gordon; Mark Chances Dark and Stormy Night; Will go all out on the badguys, focusing on the biggest threat if it is obvious. He wont hesitate on blowing all he got too fast. (And for the Scout in your Answering the Call game, I guess we can delay his introduction?)

I'kee; arcanamans Monster Madness; He will stay safe at all cost, and help his allies. First by blessing them, and using his mist spell if needed, but he will save some powers to heal up after.

Ryash; Jemals Escaping the Labyrinth: Will do what he can to help his party as best as possible, and use healing whenever needed.

I think thats all of them....

as for my own games; They'll continue on as before (no, thats not right, I will be updating more frequently, actually!), once I come home.

So I guess whats left to say is; Hope you all still have a nice summer, I know I will!

Remove ads