Re-recruiting for d20 Apocalypse game, now in progress

Felix1459

First Post
Here goes.
[sblock=Michael Taylor]
307992.jpg

Played by: Felix1459 This is Michael's color.
Class: Fast 4/ Gunsliger 2
Starting Occupation: Criminal
Species: Human
Eyes: Brown, Hair: Black, Skin: Caucasian lightly tanned.
Abilities (Bonus) [Cost]
Strength: 11 (+0) [3 points]
Dexterity: 16 (+3) [8 points +1 @ 4th level]
Constitution: 12 (+1) [4 points]
Intelligence: 14 (+2) [6 points]
Wisdom: 10 (+0) [2 points]
Charisma: 10 (+0) [2 points]

HP: 58 [(8x4)+(10x2)+6)][1st level max + levels 2-6 + Con modifier x6]
Damage taken as a result from the blast. (1d50+25=51) Current HP=26. [52*.51=26.5 and 52-26=26]
Defense: 22= 10+6 [class] +3 [dex] +3 [Undercover Vest]
Initiative: 7= 3 [dex+ Improved Initiative]

Base attack bonus: 4
Speed: 30 feet
Action Points: 24

Saving throws:
Fortitude: 2= 1 [base] +1 [con]
Reflex: 7= 4 [base] +3 [dex]
Will: 3= 3 [base] +0 [wis]

Attacks:
Melee: 4 = 4 [bab] +0 [str]
Ranged: 7 = 4 [bab] +3 [dex]

Weapons:
Fists: 4 Damage: 1d3+str Crit: 20 Type: Non-lethal Range: n/a Size: n/a Weight: n/a.

Brass Knuckles: 4 Damage: 1d3+str (+1 Mastercraft): 4 Crit: 20 Type: Lethal Range: n/a Size: n/a Weight: n/a. Kept in hidden in his pants pockets (take ten on Sleight of Hand to hide for 20+4 for tiny= 24).

Knife: 4 Damage: 1d4+str Crit: 19-20 Type: Piercing Range: 10 ft. Size: Tiny Weight: 1 lb. Kept hidden in small of his back (take ten on Sleight of Hand to hide for 20+4 for tiny +4 for holster= 28).

Glock 17 (9 mm): 9 Damage: 2d6 Crit: 20 Type: Ballistic Range: 30 ft. Size: Small Weight: 2 lbs. Single rate of fire. 17 +1 in the chamber. Kept in concealed carry holsters under left arm with four magazines under his right arm (take ten on Sleight of Hand to hide for 20+4 for holster= 24).

Glock 19 (9mm): 8 Damage: 2d6 Crit: 20 Type: Ballistic Range: 30 ft. Size: Small Weight: 2 lbs. Single rate of fire. 15 box magazine +1 in the chamber. Kept in concealed carry holster on left ankle with four magazines kept on right ankle (take ten on Sleight of Hand to hide for 20+4 for holster and +4 for tiny= 28).

Wealth: Initial wealth plus starting occupation bonus. (2d4+1=4) Wealth rolls. Profession Checks. (1d20+1=2, 1d20+1=9, 1d20+1=7, 1d20+1=4, 1d20+1=2, 1d20+1=18, 1d20+1=2, 1d20+1=21, 1d20+1=7) So initial of 4. Then 2 does not beat. 9 beats 4 so +1, +1 for beating it by 5 and +1 for profession=7. Then 7 beats 7 so +1 and +1 for profession= 9. Neither 4 nor 2 beat 9 so nothing. Ending wealth 9. Unless you want me to re-roll it for only 5 levels. 9-2 for Glock 17, -2 for Glock 19, -1 for Undercover Vest and -1 for lockpick set.

Skills: 28 from 1st level fast, 21 from 3 levels of fast, 14 from 2 levels Of Gunsliger. [Ranks] (any unmentioned skill is base roll + ability modifier if it can be used untrained)
Balance: 7 [+4]
Bluff: 2 [+2]
Craft (Mechanical): 7 [+5]
Disable Device: 7 [+5] (starting occupation)
Drive: 8 [+5]
Escape Artist: 8 [+5]
Hide: 10 [+7]
Knowledge (Streetwise): 3 [+1]
Move Silently: 10 [+6] (+1 starting occupation)
Profession (Bank Robber): 1 [+1]
Read/Write Language: 1 [+1]
Sleight of Hand: 10 [+7]
Speak Language: 1 [+1]
Spot: 2 [+2]
Survival: 2 [+2]
Tumble: 12 [+9]

Talents: Evasion, Uncanny Dodge I, Close Combat Shot, Weapon Focus (Glock 17).

Feats: Simple Weapons Proficiency (1st level fast), Personal Firearms Proficiency (starting occupation: criminal), Dodge (1st level free), Improved Initiative (1st level free), Mobility (2nd level fast), Point Blank Shot (3rd level free), Defensive Martial Arts (4th level fast), Armor Proficiency (light) (6th level free).

Languages (listed in the order he learned them): Spanish, English (He's been speaking both since age three so he does not speak with an accent in either language).

Gear: Carrying compacity Light load: up to 43 lbs. Medium load: 44-86 lbs. Heavy load: 87-130 lbs.

On Person:
Glock 17= 2 lbs.
Glock 19= 2 lbs.
Concealed Carry Holsters (x4)= 2 lbs.
Box Magazines (x8)= 4 lbs.
Brass Knuckles= 1 lb.
Knife= 1 lb.
Undercover Vest= 3 lbs.
Steel Handcuffs= 1 lb.
Lock Pick Set= 1 lb.
Multipurpose tool= .5 lb.
Penlight= .5 lb.
Compass= .5 lbs.
Badge #808
~19.5 lbs.

In Rangepack= 2 lbs.
Car Opening Kit= 2 lbs.
Duct Tape= 1 lb.
Box Magazines (x4)= 2 lbs.
Speed Loaders (x4)= 2 lbs.
Zipties (x25)= .5 lb.
~9.5 lbs.

Background: Michael was born on 08/08/1988 in Pasadena, California. Ever since his lucky number has been 8.
He was born to two American citizens who had moved emmigrated to America from Colombia (Colombian ancestors originally from Spain). Spanish was his first language but he learned English too because his parents insisted that to survive in America one needed to speak America's primary language. His father abandoned his mother when Michael was just a boy and his mom remarried a Police Officer named Bob Taylor and he adopted Michael. From an early age it became clear that Michael had quicker reflexes than most and he was a natural at gymnastics and anything that had to do with hand-eye coordination. However Michael had a quirk. He liked to take things that didn't belong to him. Bob tried to teach him that this was wrong by punishing him severely. What it taught Michael was to be craftier. Soon he wasn't getting caught stealing anymore and Bob thought he had nipped the issue and rewarded Michael by taking him shooting. Michael loved shooting and Bob thought Michael would follow in his footsteps and become a cop too.

Michael did well in school and graduated. He was actually going to apply to become a police officer when he learned the truth about his father. His father Rolando Rojas had been in Prison since Michael was two (Making him Miguel Rojas as his birth name). He'd been convicted of murder with Special Circumstances. He had been the getaway driver in a Bank Robbery gone wrong where one of the tellers was shot and they got caught due to the increased police presence and his unfamiliarity with the roads. He found out by finding one of his Rolando's old journals. He found out that he was being kept in a prison in Illinois. After making a few inquiries through he found out that if he could raise enought money he could buy his dad's freedom. The price was steep.

Michael moved out and took a job as a pizza delivery man. After three months of being an exemplerary employee, he quit. There had been a bank robbery nearby and the driver had gotten away clean. He moved to a new city and took a job as a delivery man. Then it happened again. Yes, Michael had indeed followed in his fathers footsteps, just not the good fathers footsteps. Every town he moved to he took a job as a pizza delivery guy and then rob the bank a few months later.

He had just completed a robbery in Chicago and was in the middle of his getaway with his crew (new city, new
crew) when the blast happened. Some of the crew survived the ensuing crash but none of them got out unscathed. The officers chasing him weren't so lucky. As he looked over them and saw that they were dead he took the badge off of one because it read 808, and 8 was his lucky number. He stepped out into the street to see all the money they had stolen flying through the air. It helped him make a clean getaway and was later mistaken for a real cop. He went along with it when he noticed the chaos that ensued.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Felix1459

First Post
Just a quick note. I made the character while I was at work and created the character sheet using my notes section in my phone. If my character is approved then I will redo him using your approved format. Also, is purple taken? In the RG it says Janice talks in Purple but you have her as blue...I'm just assuming the IC is right and the RG is wrong.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Okay, Felix, you'll have to make some changes one way or the other. I guess I neglected to mention that higher-level characters have to be older. Look at Table 1-10 on page 35 of d20 Modern. A level 10 character must start at venerable age, meaning you would be akin to THE mafia crimelord for the whole midwest. The highest level I would probably accept for age 32 is 6th. So you either have to make your character a LOT older or adjust your level based on the age you want to be. After you make those changes, I'll look over your character in a little more detail.

Janice does indeed use blue. I believe ThWatcher may have changed his mind after the post in the RG. Not really sure. That was months ago.

Strawhat, I still have two players who have yet to design their characters. If they back out for any reason, I'll take you on. Otherwise, I'd like to see what kind of characters they come up with before I let a seventh player in.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I wanted to add that you should note most occupations have a minimum starting age as well. So be sure to take that into account.

Graybeard

Explorer
I have created a 3rd level med student who is 24 years old. He has 1 level of smart hero and 2 levels of dedicated hero. I'm still working on a background but I've decided he was a student at Loyola University's Stritch School of Medicine. I should be able to put everything together tomorrow evening.

Felix1459

First Post
Okey doke. I adjusted him down to level 6 and realized that he's actually 33. Anyway, I'm glad I typed it up as I did because it made it easier to go back and adjust and I guess you have a preview of what he'll look like if he makes it to level 10.

LuckyBoneDice

First Post
Room for 1 more? I can run an unintentional time-traveler from the past (1950's) who was transported to 2020 Chicago. While REALLY confused, he was a MiB (men in black, the guys who research "odd goings on") agent who, thanks to a Temporal Fissure which turned into a quantum flux (essentially, a time potal opened) and he and his Crown Victoria (the quintessential secret agent car) were transported to the future.

LuckyBoneDice

First Post
Agent 6

Code:
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=#8080c0][B][FONT=Arial]Agent 6[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]Male Human Agent Offensive-Option 

Representing Lucky Bone Dice [/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Strength[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]12[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial](+1)[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Dexterity[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]15[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial](+2)[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Constitution[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]16[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial](+3)[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Intelligence[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]17[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial](+3)[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Wisdom[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]13[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial](+1)[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Charisma[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]8[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial](-1)[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Size:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Medium[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Height:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]6' 3"[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Weight:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]190 lb[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Eyes:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Blue[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Hair:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Dark Brown[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Skin:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Light[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]Total Hit Points: 63 [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]Speed: 30 feet [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]Armor Class: 14 = 10 +2 [dexterity] +2 [defense bonus] [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]Touch AC: 12
Flat-footed: 10[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]Defense bonus variant rule is in effect. [/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Initiative modifier:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+2[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]= +2 [dexterity] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Fortitude save:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+6[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]= 3 [base] +3 [constitution] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Reflex save:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+9[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]= 7 [base] +2 [dexterity] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Will save:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+4[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]= 3 [base] +1 [wisdom] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Attack (melee):[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+9/+4[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]= 8 [base] +1 [strength] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Attack (thrown):[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+6/+1[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]= 8 [base] +2 [dexterity] -4 [nonproficiency] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Attack (pistol):[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+10/+5[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]= 8 [base] +2 [dexterity] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Attack (rifle):[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]= 8 [base] +2 [dexterity] -4 [nonproficiency] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Attack (shotgun):[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Attack (sub-machine gun):[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Grapple check:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+9/+4[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]= 8 [base] +1 [strength] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0] [/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Cthulhu Mythos Knowledge:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]11[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Maximum Sanity[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]65[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Current Sanity:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]55[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Light load:
Medium load:
Heavy load:
Lift over head:
Lift off ground:
Push or drag:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]43 lb. or less
44-86 lb.
87-130 lb.
130 lb.
260 lb.
650 lb.[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Languages:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]Feats: [/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Martial Artist[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Pistol Proficiency[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Point Blank Shot[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Far Shot[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Precise Shot[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Rapid Shot[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]Class Skills: [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]Bluff
Computer Use
Craft (gunsmith)
Drive
Forgery
Gather Information
Hide
Knowledge (psychology)
Move Silently
Open Lock
Sense Motive
Innuendo[/COLOR][/FONT]
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=#8080c0][I][FONT=Arial]Skill Name[/FONT][/I][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][I][FONT=Arial]Key
Ability[/FONT][/I][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][I][FONT=Arial]Skill
Modifier[/FONT][/I][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][I][FONT=Arial]Ability
Modifier[/FONT][/I][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][I][FONT=Arial]Ranks[/FONT][/I][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][I][FONT=Arial]Misc.
Modifier[/FONT][/I][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Appraise[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Int[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]3 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[CENTER][CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]+3[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Balance[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Dex*[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[CENTER][CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]+2[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Bluff[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Cha[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]12 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[CENTER][CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]-1[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+13[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Climb[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Str*[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]1 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[CENTER][CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]+1[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Computer Use[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]3 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Concentration[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Con[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Craft (gunsmith)[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]16 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Diplomacy[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]5 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+2 [bluff] +2 [Knowledge, psychology] +2 [sense motive] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Disguise[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]-1 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Drive[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]15 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Escape Artist[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]2 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Forgery[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]16 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Gather Information[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]12 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Heal[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Wis[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]1 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Hide[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]15 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Innuendo[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Intimidate[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+2 [bluff] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Jump[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Str*[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Knowledge (psychology)[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Listen[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Move Silently[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Open Lock[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Dex[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Perform_1[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]-1 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Perform_2[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Perform_3[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Ride[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Search[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Sense Motive[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]14 = [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Spot[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Swim[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Str**[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Use Rope[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Wilderness Lore[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]* = check penalty for wearing armor [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]Bluff >=5 ranks gives +2 on disguise checks to act in character.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][I][FONT=Arial]Class[/FONT][/I][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][I][FONT=Arial]HP rolled[/FONT][/I][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Level 1:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Agent[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]6[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Level 2:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]2[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Level 3:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]5[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Level 4:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]2[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+1 to constitution[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Level 5:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Level 6:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]3[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Level 7:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]5[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Level 8:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]3[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]+1 to intelligence[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Level 9:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]1[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]Level 10:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=#8080c0][FONT=Arial]4[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]Agent 6's Equipment: [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]Knife, hunting (damage 1d4, crit. 19-20/x2, range incr. 10, 1 lb, piercing)
Handgun, Colt 1911 (damage 2d6, crit. x3, capacity 9, range incr. 20 ft., multifire)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]More about Agent 6: [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8080c0]A MiB agent from 1956 caught in a time shift to a postapocolyptic 2020 with only his Colt, his 1956 Crown Victoria, and a pack of cigarettes with windproof lighter. Now out of his time, Agent 6 must try and find a way back to his own time...[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8080c0] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

This'd be him...Agent 6: MiB Agent

airwalkrr

Adventurer
ethandrew: round down to 6. He'll start with 8 out of 14 hp.

LuckyBoneDice: no time travelers. That's not an element I'm looking to explore with this campaign. Also, an agent of an organization that doesn't exist will need to be cleared with me and discussed at length. Since I have other players ahead of you waiting to get into the game, I will table that part of it for now. Should a spot open up for you, we can discuss it at that time. And I don't know how to read the character sheet you posted. You'll need to format it so that it is a bit easier to read. And if you do get into the game, you'll need to format it using the character sheet I requested in the original recruiting thread. The sheet can be found here. The original recruiting thread is linked in my sig. The only changes you need to make to the sheet are those which are specific to d20 Modern, like renaming AC to Defense, deleting Alignment (d20 Modern doesn't use it), etc.

Remove ads