Re-recruiting for d20 Apocalypse game, now in progress

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The game has moved to Chapter 2. A brief introduction has been provided in the beginning of Chapter 2 for new players. You don't need to read Chapter 1 to get involved (unless you want to). You should have all the basics you need from the intro in Chapter 2. And ethandrew, you can post Elway to the Rogue's Gallery.

ethandrew

First Post
airwalkrr - how did you want me to handle Elway's hitpoints? I saw what you did for the first go-round, do you want me to maintain that same thing? I think I'll also choose the color cyan for speech.

Graybeard

Explorer
airwalkrr, is there any ability or class that would be beneficial to the game? Do you need someone with medical knowledge, weapon training, or anything else specific?

Thanks.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Everyone in the campaign is a Chicago survivor, so they will use the same system that I used in the beginning for starting with a fraction of total hp. Roll 1d50+25 and that is the percentage of hp you are down. E.g. rolling 36% means you lose 36% of your total hp. It has been a day since the blast, but no one has really had a chance to rest.

Graybeard, someone with a military or police background would be a good idea. Alternately someone with a criminal background would work just as well. Basically, the group will need someone who can shoot a gun. We had a couple at the beginning but the players of those characters had to bow out for different reasons. A character with a medical background would also be extremely helpful. At present we have characters with technical/mechanical knowledge, interaction skills and ethandrew's character brings some athletic skills into the mix.

Felix1459, you are welcome to join. That will bring us up to six which is a good number. I might consider adding one or two more if the character concepts bring something unique to the group.

Felix1459

First Post
I think I'll go ahead and make the criminal. I'll get him ready (or her) and get the character up for tomorrow. I think I'll take the dark orange unless someone clais it before me...just curious, anything against dark green?

Graybeard

Explorer
I am working on a med student. I envision him to aspire to be a cosmetic surgeon but, due to unforeseen events, his life will take a drastic change. I should have something in the next day or two depending on my work schedule.

I hereby claim RED as his color.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
fireinthedust claimed dark orange by pm. I chose the colors I did because they are the easiest on my eyes for the screen I usually use while still being easily discernible from each other. I must insist that you chose one of those colors. Lime is still available if you like a green. I know it's kind of bright, but it provides the right level of contrast for me.

strawhat

First Post
If you need another, I am interested in playing, I was thinking a middle aged Army General who's on vacation.

Last edited:

Remove ads