• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Real Life Rogues Gallery - Revived

• Thread starter Tharivious_Meliamne
  • Start date
L

little girl

re

Well, like naked.. not really naked (unless you went into my pics gallery)...:p It's what I do for a living, I model for a friend artist,and I also do portraits/pets/fantasy. My last work was of golden retrievers. (I just hope that the image was not offensive...:(
If so , please let me know so that I can edit. I am cosmically unaware sometimes, and don't want to go around breaking the rules of this or any board. Hey , I hope you signed my gb. Almost no one does. But thank you for replying! :) I really thought no one would!

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

Sorry for the delay in updating, somehow managed to miss the last few posts on the first page for almost 2 months when they were made right after I posted.

Updating momentarily. (Ahh busy work, the salvation of the bored :D)

S

Shenlong_Gundam

Heh, sure, why not

This is an old pic . . . that belt is black now. I'll think about posting one of them . . . And the second is me and my late dog . . . Have one with the new dog somewhere . . . There we go, number three, taken maybe a month ago, with the new dog.

One
Two
Three

Ye'll know me, iff'n ye've fergotten. I may just 'aveta 'urt ye fer fergettin'! NYAH!

[Edit: Pic three]

S

Shenlong_Gundam

Yeah, I'm happy . . .

I just kinda found a random pic, of me after all is said and done. This is after I took two seconds at State and qualified for Nationals. Look great and happy about it, don't I? I stood there while mom took the pic, thinking, "Alright Mother, I'm hot, sweaty, and tired, I want to get out of this damn uniform. I spent two friggen hours in it and did my form giving a year of training to get it nigh perfect, then had a five minute rest before sparring, get this picture right this time!!!!!!" And it was the second time or was this the third time we tried to take it . . .

Four (Mom, take the damn picture!)

And this one, is aforementioned form, the final time I did the form . . . BTW, tied for second, not like it matters, I went to have fun, medals are iceing on the cake.

Five (Me doing a pumsae)

You know, I just put these up because I promised Lacy if she put up more so would I.

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

Updated the list. Heh, was wondering when one you two would post that pic. ;)

Also, fixed some broken links, and removed some inactive ones.

B

Bhryn Astairre

:: sniffs airily ::

I was doing just fine avoiding it.

But Kat wanted to see us together (there y'go Cat! My Fiancé!)

and well... yeah.

^_^

....Wish I'd kept my mouth shut :p

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
Of course I wanted! and thank you! *huggles* sweet couple! and it's so cool you finally got together!

*no way that I'm ever posting a shot of me but that won't stop me from poking others to do so, hehehe :devil: *

Remove ads