Reaper Bones 3: Nearly $400K In 2 Hours!

Reaper Miniatures are back for a third time on Kickstarter with a ton more plastic miniatures. They launched a couple of hours ago, and have raised nearly $400,000 from nearly 4,000 backers already. It's a short Kickstarter - 19 days instead of the traditional month - but with Reaper it only needs to be short. For $100 you get a core set (pictured below) of 30 minis, plus there's their usual range of addons and stretch goals (which they've blown through already).

[Update - an hour and a half later, it's hit half a million!]

Their previous Reaper Bones Kickstarters raised $3.5 million, and $3.17 million respectively. You'll find the latest one here.

reap.jpg

SigmaOne

First Post
I backed 1 and 2 already and accidental got extra minis from 2, so I have way to many unpainted Bones already.
Threw in a buck so I can choose to buy the occasional add-on. So far nothing I need but we'll see.
Be nice if I can snag the occasional set from the core package as well as there's some good'uns.

Have you had a second look? They've added... quite a bit since day one.

Valador

First Post
So this bad boy just ended... Given another day and it would have easily hit 3m... I had to stop myself at $280... Wish I was rich...

Cergorach

The Laughing One
13,465 backers pledged $2,730,365

It's getting less popular then the first two Reaper Bones KS, less minis for your $100 and more expensive expansions, but still very happy with my 'haul'.

SigmaOne

First Post
While one would expect fewer backers, as many people probably figure they have all they need after the first one or two, it's hard to compare popularity. This picked up nearly as many backers in 18 days, a full week less than Bones 2.

Cergorach

The Laughing One
While one would expect fewer backers, as many people probably figure they have all they need after the first one or two, it's hard to compare popularity. This picked up nearly as many backers in 18 days, a full week less than Bones 2.

I think a longer KS wouldn't have helped much most of the backing was done in the first and the last few days, the time in between was sparse. In the first and the last day combined they collected half the funds of the whole KS.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases