Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter

Blastin

First Post
I'm in for $175, vampire level plus extra for...extras. The deal was great before...now it's just insanly good.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

SeprenMaelstrom

First Post
Considering all that comes with the Vampire level, I've considered adding $25 for the minis case... But I can't justify it from a financial standpoint. Gahh, this is rough. Next goal already reached, though! This thing is on fire!

Treebore

First Post
Considering all that comes with the Vampire level, I've considered adding $25 for the minis case... But I can't justify it from a financial standpoint. Gahh, this is rough. Next goal already reached, though! This thing is on fire!

At this point, anyone with any interest in mini's would be kind of foolish not to jump on this, unless they are unfortunate to be in a position where they simply cannot afford it.

We are down to $.75/ mini, with shipping included. Only way you can likely ever beat that is through thievery.

ahayford

First Post
$25 for a case like that is pretty nice. You'd be lucky to find anything near that at retail. BTW...Clockwork dragon...couldn't believe it.

Gulla

Adventurer
This is too good to pass on. Even with international shipping this is as close to free as I'll ever get. And it's a wonderful excuse to get a painting night with the Warhammer playing kid as well. Maybe I'll finally get a proper collection of painted minis :)

Now the only question is how many of the optional pieces to get (and how many mini cases do I need. They cost a fortune here and are hard to get, now they are dead cheap.)

Treebore

First Post
This is too good to pass on. Even with international shipping this is as close to free as I'll ever get. And it's a wonderful excuse to get a painting night with the Warhammer playing kid as well. Maybe I'll finally get a proper collection of painted minis :)

Now the only question is how many of the optional pieces to get (and how many mini cases do I need. They cost a fortune here and are hard to get, now they are dead cheap.)

Looks like your going to need 3 cases if you also get large pieces.

"Everybody, at any level of support, can now have this hard plastic miniature carrying case by increasing your pledge by only $25. It comes with 6 pieces of foam, cut to fit over 100 miniatures! (Add +$5 Shipping for international pledges, unless your current level already pays more than $5 for shipping.) Outrider Hobbies designed the foam. Additional designs to fit this case, including designs that hold Reaper Master Series Paint, tools, or larger figures can be ordered through foamcorps.com"

Holy Bovine

First Post
The $655K level rewards have been revealed! Pathfinder goblins and one helluva a great dragon mini!!

Attachments

• goblins.jpg
    goblins.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 103
  • dragon.jpg
    dragon.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 102

I pledged $150 last night! This thing was just too good to pass up and I'm excited, though I don't know when I'll have the time to paint all the minis when I get them. I also backed the Dwarven Adventurers so by the time it's all said and done between the two I'll have over 200 minis to paint lol.

Remove ads