• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter

So with 31 hours left to go we are 30k from $2.24 Million and the next stretch goal! I'm actually excited about the little guys since I don't have many halflings/gnomes to represent the players at the table and some people in my group really like playing the little ones.

Not sure if the KS will hit that $3 million mark, but I feel $2.5-$2.7 million is achievable, so probably another stretch goal or possibly two will be reached before it ends tomorrow afternoon.

Holy Bovine

First Post
And if you're like me and don't really want Sophie, you can omit her for $25 worth of more minis!

Same here. I mean the mini is nice and all but it literally has zero chance of ever seeing any use in any game I play or run. I'd much rather have that massive undead dragon or the Orcpocalypse or the minis case or a paint set or 4 giants and some pirates or or or....AHHHH!!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
DAMMIT I don't want to spend $100 (or more) on minis I will never paint. But... but... they're glorious, and so reasonably priced for the value.

*twitch*

DAMMIT I don't want to spend $100 (or more) on minis I will never paint. But... but... they're glorious, and so reasonably priced for the value.

*twitch*
@Piratecat ...oh yes, come on, you know you want to! Look at the value sir, over $1000 worth of wonderful minis for $100! We are at over 215 minis right now for the vampire level. Help us get more!

Edit:
So in less than 20 minutes the KS jumped up by over $10k! This is madness, mini madness!

Last edited:

Stumblewyk

Adventurer
I keep refreshing the Kickstarter page, hoping for the next stretch goal. I managed to convince most of my gaming group to throw in and help finance backing it at the Vampire level (2 of them just said "Here's $25.00, enjoy your minis," and the other guy is our other mini-painter-in-residence) and we keep watching the results and firing off happy emails as they hit each stretch goal.

Soooooo much painting goodness on the horizon. Which reminds me. I need new/more paint. A lot of it, apparently.

czak

First Post
Four free golems:

KS_2m440kGoal_Green.jpg

KS_GolemsReward.jpg

419K yesterday. Probably more today, then typically the last day of a big kickstarter is the best. They've already passed my guess from last week (2.2 M).

PS

Didn't realize that the last day is the best. My guess was 2.3M, they will hit that in the next hour or two. I think it'd be awesome to get over $3M, but we'll see!

Those golem figs look awesome!

SnowleopardVK

First Post
One of my players has already got over $150 into this. I can't afford minis myself, but she's gonna end up with a huge selection that she says she'll bring to game nights.

Remove ads