• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter

One of my players has already got over $150 into this. I can't afford minis myself, but she's gonna end up with a huge selection that she says she'll bring to game nights.

Yeah, I'm into this at just under $300 now (upped my pledge again today to get some paints). I'm done with my pledges unless something amazing that I can't live without pops up in the next couple of stretch goals.

A couple of my group members are going to help me paint these too, so with this KS and the Dwarven Adventurers I pledged to last month, I'll have nearly 300 new minis to paint. Glad they are volunteering to help me out because with that many minis it'd take me forever to do by myself!

Mengu

First Post
Even for those who don't paint, there is a plethora of board game uses, here is an article. And that's not even nearly comprehensive. Many games that use tokens can use some of these minis instead. Not that there is anything wrong with unpainted minis on the RPG table, beats tokens if you ask me.

Jupp

Explorer
I am just thankful that they don't do any options anymore. Otherwise I'd still be there upping my pledge one more time after one more time. :-S

czak

First Post
Even for those who don't paint, there is a plethora of board game uses, here is an article. And that's not even nearly comprehensive. Many games that use tokens can use some of these minis instead. Not that there is anything wrong with unpainted minis on the RPG table, beats tokens if you ask me.

Folks are testing the range of existing PVC pipe dyes - first results suggest you should be ably to just dunk em and have coloured pawns and tokens easy peasy.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Update on pledges after KS

reaperbryan said:
If you pledged Vampire/Undertaker: all prices in the PM will be exactly what is shown on the Kickstarter project page.

If your pledge does not include a Vampire or Undertaker pledge (say, you're a Skeleton, or a Liche that did not also get Vampire) then you will be allowed some of the Options, but at a higher price than the Vampire Backers were given. This is to incentivise Vampirism, not to punish you for splitting payments.

Just so everyone knows where they will stand after Saturday.

Remove ads