Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter

Gulla

Adventurer
I had to add 50$ to get the last dragons. Now I guess I have a little explaining to do, but spending money to do hobby activities with the kids is hopefully a good excuse :angel:

rgard

Adventurer
Hmm, it's getting too late. I hope I wake up and have Great Chtulu on my pledge :-S

It'll be tight.

38 minutes to get 58k.
35 minutes to get 45k.
32 minutes to get 42k.
31 minutes to get 41k.
28 minutes to get 32k.
24 minutes to get 23k.
20 minutes to get 18k.
6 minutes to get 4k.
5 mintues to get 3k.

Last edited:

Mengu

First Post
They put a gun to my head and told me to put another $10 for Kaladrax Reborn... I didn't have a choice... really... promise... they made me do it.

Zulithe

Explorer
I know I only have myself to blame, but the last ten minutes, the entirely of kickstarter.com would not load. Kept 503ing. So... guess I missed out!

Oh well :( I'll just go play guild wars 2... I don't have a gaming group now anyway T__T

Last edited:

jodyjohnson

Adventurer
FOr 10 minutes there it was like the entire internet came to a halt.

Kickstarter wouldn't load.

Amazon wouldn't load.

Reaper wouldn't load.

Kicktraq wouldn't load.

And when the smoke cleared $3,429,236 and #3 Kickstarter.

zoroaster100

First Post
I added a final $5 to my pledge in the last five minutes, but I wasn't sure until the smoke cleared that the $5 increase went through Amazon, since all the folks joining or increasing their pledges caused everything to crash. Reaper did a great job making the whole Kickstarter campaign a fun and exciting experience, watching as all the goals kept getting set and achieved.

Now I guess I better learn how to paint miniatures! This Kickstarter is what finally caused me to decide to try. I just bought a Reaper Learn to Paint for begginers kit at a local hobby store so I can start learning and practicing by the time I get the first batch in September. Then I'll have to practice a lot by the time I get the big batch in March!

Remove ads