Recommended Story Hours?

Lord Ravinous

First Post
Sure hope this doesn't get moved, but I think I'm safe. Anyways, could anyone suggest some good story hours? Possibly your favorites? Links are appreciated. Thanks

Talaysen

First Post
The Heretic of Wyre. Oh, and Lady Despina's Virtue, which will bring you to a point where you'll understand The Heretic of Wyre - but it may be buried somewhat by now.

Hopefully Sepulchrave will compile his Story Hour and turn it over to Morrus at some point - assuming he hasn't already done so.

Samnell

Explorer
NiTessine said:
I also used to read Meepo's Story Hour, before it was discontinued. I still miss that kobold.

You know, I really meant to resume it too. I just don't have the time I used to. :(

Still, it's nice to be remembered.:)

Rune

Once A Fool
Well, what are you in the mood for? If you're in the mood for something really different, you could check out the story hour linked in my sig. But I gotta warn you, your brain will explode. Mine did.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I recommend the following:

Sagiros story hour (although currently on hiatus because of work commitments)

Piratecats story hour (mad high-level gaming!)

Wulfs story hour (ascerbic anti-hero wandering through WotC modules)

Kyri Chronicles :)) WotC modules in a homebrew world)

and if you have time (because it is a whole lot of reading)

Old Ones storyhour.

Cheers

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Plane Sailing said:
Wulfs story hour (ascerbic anti-hero wandering through WotC modules)

Ooof. That's a rather dry and far too sterile description for my tastes. First thing that pops into your mind when you read Wulf is "ascerbic anti-hero?"

I guess it's time for the "Write My Blurb!" contest I have been mulling over. Suffice to say, PS, this one WON'T be winning! :)

Draxus the Tainted said:
Wulf's Story Hour. I know I have done told you this but I will again. And Wulf if you see this, mad props dude! :D

Ahhhh! Now there you have it! "Mad props dude!" That's an inspired reader!

And Draxus-- Of course I see it, I am a shameless whore for new readers. I have a spidey-sense for these threads!

Wulf

Remove ads