Recruiting Closed: MLeibrock's and Scotley's Wrath of the Righteous mid level game.

Scotley

Hero
I'm pretty sure the manner of our ascension is covered in the module's backstory in this case. :)

Scotley, any word on my request for special dispensation for a neutral-aligned character in my post above?

You are correct about the back story.

Have to confer on the neutral thing. Will need to do some re-reading as well.

Kaodi

Hero
I just missed being in the other game of this. I am not sure I ever made up stats for my idea for that character, but apparently for a while I was keen on an aasimar horse lord ranger with the Stolen Fury campaign trait. The other possibility might be a colonial Mendevian "marine" out for zerg demon blood. I could probably build both and see what everyone else thinks.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I just missed being in the other game of this. I am not sure I ever made up stats for my idea for that character, but apparently for a while I was keen on an aasimar horse lord ranger with the Stolen Fury campaign trait. The other possibility might be a colonial Mendevian "marine" out for zerg demon blood. I could probably build both and see what everyone else thinks.

world of starcraft zerg.jpg

sad, I had to look this up.

Remove ads