• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruiting Closed] stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft -- 1 to 2 PCs [Eberron]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Kralin,

Thanks for the update. I don't see Bergeron's current tie with the expedition, but one could assume he started doing research at the Twelve when his Mark expressed itself and as sent on the journey due to his healing and other skills. Let me know if this works with your concept.

stonegod

All,

As another note, please make sure you let me know if you have played the original I6 Ravenloft module. As I say in the first post, there are similarities.

Stormwind

First Post
@stonegod: I haven't played the original Ravenloft.
Is the background I posted for Ashlyn okay? Are there any things in it that you would like changed/added/removed?

stonegod

Stormwind said:
@stonegod: I haven't played the original Ravenloft.
Is the background I posted for Ashlyn okay? Are there any things in it that you would like changed/added/removed?
All good. Thanks.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Updated Leigh's background info to fall in line with the Lightbringers and added feat choices.

I kept with the theme that she is basically a day or so behind the original party, as only Theldrick and Mathlida's names were mentioned as part of Ashlyn's group, thoughts?

I, too, have not played the original I6 module -- wanted to, but it never worked out.

Last edited:

stonegod said:
Kralin,

Thanks for the update. I don't see Bergeron's current tie with the expedition, but one could assume he started doing research at the Twelve when his Mark expressed itself and as sent on the journey due to his healing and other skills. Let me know if this works with your concept.

SG, that's completely good with me. I wasn't sure how I was going to tie him in, except maybe he was hired to provide lore/entertainment and healing.

Also, I HAVE played Ravenloft, but it was, oh when it first came out.

Are there any tweaks or mods you would like me to make?

stonegod

s@squ@tch said:
I kept with the theme that she is basically a day or so behind the original party, as only Theldrick and Mathlida's names were mentioned as part of Ashlyn's group, thoughts?
A bit behind is fine. Though a note: The Lightbringers are in Barovia looking for a magical artifact against undead (Ashlyn mentions is briefly here). Barovia is so cut off that no one knew of its zombie incursion outside of it.

stonegod

Kralin Thornberry said:
Are there any tweaks or mods you would like me to make?
None that I can think off, though I'll point out that we have *a lot* of ranged support already. I know it isn't your chief role, but just an FYI.

stonegod said:
None that I can think off, though I'll point out that we have *a lot* of ranged support already. I know it isn't your chief role, but just an FYI.

Right, but he can serve other purposes to a group that would keep him out of direct melee combat whenever possible (i.e., healing and bardic music). I thought of all that as I was fleshing him out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads