• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting for Monster Madness (3.5)

i'm sure every one is having the same problem. when i want to post i can't get on the site, when i'm just checking i can geet on but don't have the time to post. i was worried every one was waiting for me to post is has been a strange week for me. every one post their actions when they can i'll sort out the inititive order when i update.

I extend my apploigies to those of you still here. i pushed this kinda hard but now i can't seem to find the time and intrest to post. i thought i could do this but it seems i am unable to devote my atention to this. so may have noticed that i post on other threads or i should say 1 thread. that is mostly because i've been waiting to play that single character for over 2 years. if it wasn't for that and all the intrest i built into it i would probly drop from the boards altogether. the story or world is not my problem i just became dis intrested in enworld it self. lately my job has been demanding more from me than i thought it would and when i get back i can't really force my self to post. i wan't to run this game but i fear that i am unable run it or any other game by play by post. i just don't have the mind set for this. so once again i extend my appoligies and thanks for showing intrest but i am afraid that i can't function here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads