• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[RECRUITING] Romance Of The Three Kingdoms

What Era Should We Start In?

• Yellpw Turban Rebellion

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Anti-Dong Zhuo Coalition

Votes: 3 30.0%

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Airwhale said:
I need some help here... any suggestions on why I would be interested in joining the army?

He has saved the life of another noble family who is loyal to the emperor, and he has found the company of several malcontents who have a score to settle with the general.

I think this can provide a basis for your working to fight the Yellow Turbans especially if we are with Liu Bei (who started life as a simple weaver)
The story goes that during the Yellow Turbans rebellion, Liu Bei was a Judicial Officer but was forced to retire after beating a corrupt official.

That could be a start for your characters (and his company of malcontents)desicion to fight with Liu Bei to restore order to the Empire...

PS in my description it notes that Ch Pa-Chieh also spent a few years as a 'bandit' and so perhaps he could be one of the malcontents with whom you kept company (ie Chu Pa-Chieh and Gau Xuan know each other from our days in the city underground.

Last edited:

Remove ads