Recruitment for Spelljammer: Starfarers

I might be interested, i've always wanted to try spelljammer. To be honost i was hoping for the Shadow of a spider moon rules, but i'll try to find the website you gave and let you know for sure whether i'm in.

gamecat

Explorer

Shadow of the Spider Moon made one mistake that soured it for me: They took out the Neogi. A deathspider is a Neogi ship, not a drow.

drnuncheon

Explorer
gamecat said:
Excellent! Dice a character, post he/she/it in Rogue's gallery, and the game'll start once we have 2 more people...

I might be interested, but all my gaming has been tabletop or MUSH-based - I've never done a PBEM or PBP. Could you maybe give me a quick rundown on how you expect to run the game - how often I'll be expected to check and post, how combat and such will work, etc?

J

gamecat

Explorer
check and post whenever you can, when we determine who's what, we'll decide when we can all get together. As to dice, I'm not sure, being tempted to let people roll their own, but how can you trust that 20? Otherwise, standard D&D plus my slew of house rules...

Krug

Newshound
gamecat said:
check and post whenever you can, when we determine who's what, we'll decide when we can all get together. As to dice, I'm not sure, being tempted to let people roll their own, but how can you trust that 20? Otherwise, standard D&D plus my slew of house rules...

www.irony.com still has a dice server, I believe, so that rolls can be mailed to you.

Remove ads