Recruitment: Kulan: Shackled City Legacy PbP Game (Game Cancelled)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
You might get more potential players if you post a short message on the Playing the Game subforum. There's plenty of people looking for games!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
You might get more potential players if you post a short message on the Playing the Game subforum. There's plenty of people looking for games!
Yes, I will do that too, but I wanted to give my current players a chance to get spots first. Plus, i posted in my World of Kulan Facebook group with a link to here.

I'll put up something in the PtG forum a bit later today.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Thank you for giving us dibs. I know you'll run another excellent game. As it happens I have yet to experience a game set in the Shackled City. I am definitely interested with one caveat. I am expecting the birth of my second grandchild in the next few days while my youngest son has a school trip for a couple days I'm playing chaperon to and a conference over Easter weekend. I really won't have time to do any serious character building until after April 16th. At that point things will slow down considerably for me. Depending on how quickly you need to get started I would like to play.

So just to confirm, this would be a swashbuckling game starting at 1st level? 3.5? I can at least start getting an idea.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Thank you for giving us dibs. I know you'll run another excellent game. As it happens I have yet to experience a game set in the Shackled City. I am definitely interested with one caveat. I am expecting the birth of my second grandchild in the next few days while my youngest son has a school trip for a couple days I'm playing chaperon to and a conference over Easter weekend. I really won't have time to do any serious character building until after April 16th. At that point things will slow down considerably for me. Depending on how quickly you need to get started I would like to play.
There is no rush at this point. It will likely take another week for me to figure out where the game and where it might go. The game will likely start before mid-April, but I'll save you a spot, regardless.

So just to confirm, this would be a swashbuckling game starting at 1st level? 3.5? I can at least start getting an idea.
It won't be a swashbuckling game. That had been my plan if I was going to set it in Bluffside. Right now, I'm not sure what it's going to be other than it will be built on the bones of the old SCAP campaign. There might be cultists and there will be dungeon crawling. And there will be a mystery to solve.

The game will likely start at 3rd-level, not 1st. It won't be any higher than that.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, I'm thinking 4 to 6 players for this campaign. Tellerian has the first main spot. The fifth and sixth spots are held for [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], if/when they can play. That means I'll want three more full-time players for the game.

Scotley

Hero
There is no rush at this point. It will likely take another week for me to figure out where the game and where it might go. The game will likely start before mid-April, but I'll save you a spot, regardless.

It won't be a swashbuckling game. That had been my plan if I was going to set it in Bluffside. Right now, I'm not sure what it's going to be other than it will be built on the bones of the old SCAP campaign. There might be cultists and there will be dungeon crawling. And there will be a mystery to solve.

The game will likely start at 3rd-level, not 1st. It won't be any higher than that.

Sounds good. I'll definitely want in on this. Given that I'll be a little late to the party I'll be happy to fill any role that gets skipped, usually that is the cleric, but sounds like it is covered already which is awesome. Will keep watching.

Remove ads