Recruitment/OOC for Star Trek + Savage Worlds game.

Rogerd1

Adventurer
Is this a PbP game? If so I could likely get one or two posts a week. Not sure what you are after in that area?

I however do know Swade, and have a fair number of SW settings, and understand the majority of the main rules.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
It’s open at this point (I think) so feel free to generate a character. @Tokell32, care to comment?

fyi, I’ve severely underestimated the amounting free time I would have during my paternity leave & haven’t had time yet to sit down to crunch my fist character. It’s still on my to do list.
Cheers,

SG

And here I saddled you with making me a character! I propose this to anyone playing: I'd like to see what a character might look like. Anyone got one they'd like to post? (Not necessarily for me to play - though I'd be fine with that too!)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
And here I saddled you with making me a character! I propose this to anyone playing: I'd like to see what a character might look like. Anyone got one they'd like to post? (Not necessarily for me to play - though I'd be fine with that too!)
Yeah, une-as waiting for someone with more experience to post one, so I could see how it is do one properly.

Hey @Tokell32, haven’t heard from you in a while. R you still there? We have a few more interested players.
Cheers,

msg

Hades#2

Explorer
I have a character mostly done. Still tweaking background and hindrances a bit. It's been years since I played a game with this system. Played in a Deadlands campaign several years ago. I'll try to get something posted tonight. There is a website with some sample Savage Worlds Star Trek characters that I used for guidance.

Remove ads