• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Regularly Scheduled Games?

Lexan

First Post
Hey there everyone. I'm new to these forums, as well as roleplaying in general. I used to do a little D&D when I ws younger (like 9-10), but now I'd like to get back into it, maybe I'll understand it this time. :)

So, is anyone here from North Florida and has regular games like once or twice a week? I'm from Tallahassee, but would be willing to go from Panama City to Lake City, Dothan to the Coast for regularly scheduled gaming.

Also, are there any groups that have an opening for a newbie and has a regularly scheduled games over the Internet? I'm not really looking for anything to casual, I want to get in there and refresh my memory with some hardcore gamer.

Of course, I'm willing to settle for near about anything.

Thanks!

Lexan

Orius

Legend
Lexan said:
Hey there everyone. I'm new to these forums, as well as roleplaying in general. I used to do a little D&D when I ws younger (like 9-10), but now I'd like to get back into it, maybe I'll understand it this time. :)

So, is anyone here from North Florida and has regular games like once or twice a week? I'm from Tallahassee, but would be willing to go from Panama City to Lake City, Dothan to the Coast for regularly scheduled gaming.

Also, are there any groups that have an opening for a newbie and has a regularly scheduled games over the Internet? I'm not really looking for anything to casual, I want to get in there and refresh my memory with some hardcore gamer.

Well, I don't live in Florida, but I do have an Internet game I run every Saturday night at 8 PM Eastern time. If you're interested, check out our campaign website at http://www.geocities.com/ds50.geo/arropia

Remove ads