Relics & Rituals Genre Books?

Sketchpad

Explorer
Saw this in the Excalibur d20 thread ... has there been a price assigned to this? I'm quite interested in this :) Also, any hints or clues about other books in this series? :)

Bates said:
Synergy in action. We're also well on our way to producing a fantasy take on the Arthurian mythos for the d20 System. It's halfway through final copyediting now, scheduled for April 2004 release. Here's an excerpt from the solicitation one-sheet:

Relics & Rituals: Excalibur is a genre sourcebook, blending the trappings of Arthurian myth with the familiar ruleset of the d20 System. It contains a wealth of new spells, magic items, prestige classes and more -- including guidelines for incorporating dwarves, elves and other fantasy staples into an Arthurian game! This 200+ page hardcover sourcebook can be used to build an entirely Arthurian-style campaign, or to add elements of chivalry and courtly romance to any existing d20 campaign. Recreate the legends of the Round Table, or populate your own Camelot with elven enchantresses, orcish black knights and more!

Marketing should be putting together a press release on Sword & Sorcery's new Relics & Rituals genre sourcebooks, but I don't think they're up quite yet. I believe formal solicitations should hit in another month or so.

Anyway, having two Excalibur d20 projects should make for an interesting time!

Regards,

Bates
--------------------------------------
Sword & Sorcery Studios Managing Editor
http://www.swordsorcery.com

Remove ads