• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Rename the Monster Manual

Is that what you tell yourself when you drop litter as well? Why not kick over a few bins to create some more jobs?

Well that really depends on how the municipality disposes of its waste. What if they use a shady firm that dumps it in the ocean? By dumping out the trash bins you could be saving the turtles.

R_J_K75

Legend
Well that really depends on how the municipality disposes of its waste. What if they use a shady firm that dumps it in the ocean? By dumping out the trash bins you could be saving the turtles.

6-pack ring enslaved duck is the next "creature" needs to be detailed next.

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
6-pack ring enslaved duck is the next "creature" needs to be detailed next.
Damn. My wife and I agree to cut up plastic rings before disposal. I’m a jerk but I don’t want to mess around the marine life and birds! Come on! I just make people mad....not the gentle creatures. I have tons of other faults maybe to make up for that decency :(

R_J_K75

Legend
Damn. My wife and I agree to cut up plastic rings before disposal. I’m a jerk but I don’t want to mess around the marine life and birds! Come on! I just make people mad....not the gentle creatures. I have tons of other faults maybe to make up for that decency :(

I dont litter and try to recycle but thats about as far as I go.

R_J_K75

Legend
I don't see what your personal life has to do with this Jay Walkers fellow nor why he sucks. Seems kinda mean. Like something someone who doesn't put away their shopping carts would say.

Next on the docket to add to the list of monstrosities...the RJK Hypocrite. Its OK as long as its me.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow

what are you some kind of chaotic neutral druid?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads