• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Rename the Monster Manual

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!

I park close the the cart corral so that I always have no excuse. I even park farther from the store to be near the cart corral.

the ultimate lesson is when someone else’s cart scratches or hits your new car...I never want to jack someone else’s paint job up...my wife has the same opinion.

if u take a cart, u put one away. Period.

Bagpuss

Legend
exactly, if everyone takes their own shopping carts back then somebody might lose a job - not returning shopping carts is an investment in community wellbeing!!!

Is that what you tell yourself when you drop litter as well? Why not kick over a few bins to create some more jobs?

R_J_K75

Legend
I park close the the cart corral so that I always have no excuse. I even park farther from the store to be near the cart corral.

the ultimate lesson is when someone else’s cart scratches or hits your new car...I never want to jack someone else’s paint job up...my wife has the same opinion.

if u take a cart, u put one away. Period.

I got handicap plates I will drive around for an extra 5 min to find a spot instead of parking in another spot. IDK why just kind of principal now. Im truly evil I suppose.

Remove ads