D&D 5E Rename the Monster Manual

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
Genghis Khan is a hero who unified the Mongol people and brought peace to the world, to refer to him as a monster really is racist and offensive
So tell me a story that's accurate that doesnt paint him like everyone else in the list.

R_J_K75

Legend
Well do we reserve monster for the plants then. The think the shambling mound may take offence to that!

Look at the poor thing 😢
the Trash Heap.jpg

R_J_K75

Legend
And

People who...
Put pineapple on pizza,
The toilet roll on the wrong way round,
Change lanes without indicating.

And their leader...old person in front of you at the gas station when all you want is a cup of joe and have 5 minutes to get to work whose buying 40 lottery tickets; 8 tickets boxed, my lucky numbers, a quick pick, oh and cant forget little Joanie's birthday. Then they go for the scratch offs.... :mad:

R_J_K75

Legend
Man, Aussie pizza's would blow your mind. We love our Hawaiian pizza down here. Heck, pineapple's a regular here. Also? We put it on our burgers as well

I've had pineapple on pizza when I was a kid in Toronto from Pizza Pizza. Anyone else remember the 967 1111 commercials, I'm shocked I just googled them and they're still around? But anyhow pineapple on pizza wasn't bad. I've never been to NYC or Chicago but I still say Buffalo, NY has some of the best pizza out of anywhere I've ever been. I'm not just saying that because I live here, but it truly is unique.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases