Request for Dedication to Gary Gygax

PoeticJustice

First Post
An appropriate tribute; even if I believe that it would be to Gygax's chagrin that RPG design philosophy had drifted from what I see as his vision, the man believed in the game and those who played it. So does Wotc.

Last edited:

SoulsFury

Explorer
Another thank you. And a RIP for someone who has changed all of our lives. I never thought I could be this upset about someone I never met dieing but chills have been sent through my body. Good luck Gary.

Orius

Legend
I'd honestly be surprised if WotC didn't do something like this. They always saw fit to credit Gary and Dave for creating the rules, no matter who was running the department. I'm glad that the Rouse thought of this probably before most of us did.

MaelStorm

First Post
Dragonhelm said:
I was just thinking earlier that there would be no finer tribute to the legacy of Gary Gygax than to dedicate the core 4th edition D&D books to his memory.

I humbly request that the fine folks at Wizards of the Coast consider such a dedication to honor his memory. He has brought so much joy to so many. We should have a lasting tribute.

Thank you for your time.
Indeed. I totally agree with you.

Remove ads